Sign in to follow this  
axle

Sparticus X Scratch

12 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Try coming down for that dig ffs .Waited at that lay-by for 3 fecking hours fecking messer .

Had yous arranged a meet up or where you just looking for a rent boy? 😁

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Had yous arranged a meet up or where you just looking for a rent boy? 😁

You make your own mind up :hmm: but lets just say  it's the first iv'e heard of it :laugh:..But good to see your back FD :victory:,do have to say  the old girl ain't with us any more so just newbies to start this season,but keep the layby warm and who knows how lucky you may be this winter.:air_kiss:..

8 minutes ago, fireman said:

You make your own mind up :hmm: but lets just say  it's the first iv'e heard of it :laugh:..But good to see your back FD :victory:,do have to say  the old girl ain't with us any more so just newbies to start this season,but keep the layby warm and who knows how lucky you may be this winter.:air_kiss:..

I got a feelin he may be a regular visitor to that lay by mate 😁

• Haha 1

Was in Ken's yard 15 to 20 years ago only once I saw an old black bitch which he gifted to me ,he had Russell's and long ear rabbits ,so I'm a bit confused how he bred all these  blackdogs s ?.I met him couple years back at a show and I had blackdog with me he tried to say he bred the dog ,I bred the dog and he was all nuttal blood 😊.if Spartacus was a ugly hairy banded legging ,narrow headed c**t but was a great worker ,he would never of been mated 😂

Edited by False Peds

12 hours ago, foxdropper said:

By having a long break from theses boards it certainly clears your head of all the shit that goes with the game .Can thoroughly recommend it lol. 

i had 5 year without it fook knows why i came back...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sid g said:

i had 5 year without it fook knows why i came back...

It's the on line Hotel California....:rocker:...:laugh:

• Haha 2

On 29/11/2019 at 12:00, Ace Boone coon said:

photo0.jpeg

Now we know where those furry ass mutts are coming from that you claim are Cocker bred..lolololol 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Jambalaya said:

Now we know where those furry ass mutts are coming from that you claim are Cocker bred..lolololol 

More chance of being bred by a cocktail sausage than cocker himself 🤓

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jambalaya said:

No Danny Boy I'm not you. I don't tell folks what blood line I have. I don't need to I'm not breeder. Hahaha, and that's not my dog bitchboy! And if it was I wouldn't be ashamed of him that's for sure! I'm not a ped chaser Danny Boy. 

20 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

No Danny Boy I'm not you. I don't tell folks what blood line I have. I don't need to I'm not breeder. Hahaha, and that's not my dog bitchboy! And if it was I wouldn't be ashamed of him that's for sure! I'm not a ped chaser Danny Boy. 

So why you posting other mens terriers like they are your terriers. That's the ugly dog rupert of yours that never saw a days work. Now we know how you are getting those furball pups..lol

40 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

So why you posting other mens terriers like they are your terriers. That's the ugly dog rupert of yours that never saw a days work. Now we know how you are getting those furball pups..lol

Never said the dog was mine you meth head!! You feed 2 dogs can that's it. You act like you have a yard of dogs when you have 2 you pos! And you wish you had Rupert he was more dog then your feeding and he could fit in the earth!!  Your curs can't!! So tell everyone how are your dogs killers when they can't even go to ground🤷‍♂️your a thief a methhead and a narc!!! And a pos shit that neat his pregnancy girlfriend!! Your kid was getting its ass wooped by you before she came out of the oven you pussy cur!! No pit man will talk to you because they know you and your crew sent folks to prison!! Your the biggest pos in dogs!!  Go feed your 2 land of the giant pats!! Your cur pussy Danny Boy. Like I said I'm coming your way real soon Danny Boy! When I do I'm posting the video of when I put my hands on you and your lady thanking me for doing so!! Your real parents dumped you and your foster family disowns you!! Fuckignscim bag pos!! White trash is what you are! You and your girlfriend come on up and see me and stop talking about it! 

Ffs if you know where he lives go round and have a cuddle, you post on here like we give a shit about the lives of disgruntled yanks......once the reputation of UK and Irish dogs crossed the Atlantic some guys saw an opportunity to make big bucks and shipped any old dog over there for a life of chewing on giant rats, scribbled down some random pedigree that made little sense and raked in the easily parted with cash. Some of these guys exporting the dogs would dig deeper and longer the more beer you bought them.....

There, that's my take on it now go play nicely and do us all a favour and stfu 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Never said the dog was mine you meth head!! You feed 2 dogs can that's it. You act like you have a yard of dogs when you have 2 you pos! And you wish you had Rupert he was more dog then your feeding and he could fit in the earth!!  Your curs can't!! So tell everyone how are your dogs killers when they can't even go to ground🤷‍♂️your a thief a methhead and a narc!!! And a pos shit that neat his pregnancy girlfriend!! Your kid was getting its ass wooped by you before she came out of the oven you pussy cur!! No pit man will talk to you because they know you and your crew sent folks to prison!! Your the biggest pos in dogs!!  Go feed your 2 land of the giant pats!! Your cur pussy Danny Boy. Like I said I'm coming your way real soon Danny Boy! When I do I'm posting the video of when I put my hands on you and your lady thanking me for doing so!! Your real parents dumped you and your foster family disowns you!! Fuckignscim bag pos!! White trash is what you are! You and your girlfriend come on up and see me and stop talking about it! 

Lmao.. you think got it all figured out dont you?? Lolololol 

Keep it on track fellas, you start all that name callin bullshit and the thread gets locked and you can walk...