Mews Pictures.

King.

Hi all I've been searching for mews suppliers on the net but there doesent seem to be many places selling them. There's lots of mews pictures but they seem to be mainly american sites.

Any chance of looking at some pics of your mews. It looks like I will have to build my own.

So looking for ideas and inspiration.

Cheers king.

• Like 2

Alot of people also won't show pics of not just news, but also ferret courts, dog kennels etc etc because of thefts after previously showing what they got and where mate

Sad but true, have a look on the modern apprentice at mews mate, enough pictures to keep you occupied for an hour or two.

Ok yea you are right lads I have heard people on about hidden codes in pics of location or something along those lines.

There just doesent seem like there's many timber shed builders advertising mews for sale at all. So thought I would ask you lads. Bullet my mate who is a member on here joined me to a Facebook group tonight that's just mews and mews construction. So I've got loads of different ideas and set ups to ponder over.

Cheers king.

I would just like to add that king is just after ideas of set ups, not to pick faults/steal birds etc, if your not happy to share them on here then a few pics via pm would be great

he is a sound member with a keen interest of falconry, hope you understand

bullet

• Like 1

It is a shame really as I'm building one in the next couple months and would be good to get a good idea on some design's

Hopefully some nice peeps on here will be willing

Regards & Respect

Danny

Edited by Wannabe

Unless you've got location set not much info could be gained from the picture of a mews . I don't think it's the thefts most falconers are worried about as most will post pics of their birds .it's the fact falconry is full of know It alls who constantly pick faults with people's set ups.

• Like 2

It was the same when I carp fished! You get the ones that would tell you anything and others that said nothing then pick fault with some thing your doing !, was a good idea about sending it via a PM though

Cheers

Danny

You'll more than likely find the lads on here are more than helpfull and will give good advice mate. Not like another well known forum
  • Like 1

i never put pics up of my mewses

JJM I agree with you that's why I sent king my pictures through pm, I know king in person, not seen him for a few years but I know he's not that way inclined, im only trying to help him get ideas as I know what ever he does he gives 100% and trust him

atb bullet