Mute ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my dog is now 9 months,got him at 8 weeks and the thing that struck me couple days ago is that he has never once barked in all this time. never barked once as a small pup even when meeting and playin

Very nice animal him pal looks really well credit to u atb

i beg to differ, every pb or pb cross ive known as been whining fuckers.. im not saying barking machines just whiners, if they see you when there locked up whine whine whine... if they get fed at 6 ,

Not much of a tip Morton lol atvb

Level a mutt with waterpipe and it stops barking,fact,it may never work to its potential,yet thats a small price to pay for a little quiet respite :whistling: ,the ear defenders are suitable to restrict your hearing of the dogs screams,whilst you wave the waterpipe wand :angel: .

Most vocal I ever had was a collie type she would literally howl and sing every time she was let out,barked at anything and everything from crisp packets to bails of hay when out and about,she was a great little bitch on the lamp for bunnies and never once opened up,eventually around year old she stopped,grew out of it I suppose,thankfully because she done my head in at times lol