Drone

I got a bit obsessed with this as a hobby a couple of years ago ... Spent a couple of grand in the end.

It was the TBS Discovery Pro that I had in the end.

They crash, a lot!

Not from user error always either, stuff like motors and props fail, and no matter how much you spend it still happens.

They look awesome in the videos, reality is very different though, I had all the best gear, GPS etc, best radio gear, and I can't imagine for a minute that you'd be able to concentrate on flying one and having dogs loose at the same time.

For the purpose you mention, I'd be looking to find a flyer who wanted to try his hand at following dogs, and maybe pay him a few quid.

https://www.youtube.com/user/nastycop420

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bought the lad a remote control helicopter for christmas nearly took the next door neighbours car out,then lost control shit myself gave my lad the control and went in doors. ...so have a bit of pra

I dont even take a camera out never mind a drone, every one i know who,s been done for dog work have one thing in commom, photo,s.

Lol funny enough hes not but he is a in the israelian military,,does raids in gaza and all sorts mad fecker