Teckels...

RubyTex

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't dare to say you are not right because that has been your own experience, but mine is completely different. In fact, here in Spain they are very used for flushing boar out from bramble. As

My bitch with a rabbit she caught this morning.

6 pups 3 dogs 3 bitches one dog was still born the remaining 5 seem to be fine touch wood

Posted Images

I had one for 14 years best dog i ever had.but once it got on a deer sent you need a land rover to follow he would go that far, I have got him back from 2 different police stations and 3 farms when he was getting older and going deaf, Try Nikky Valentine in the Bristol area you wont be disapointed

Hahaha... yes, they could be really stubborn!

Here's a trick many teckel handlers use: leave your jacket or a t-shirt where the dog dissaperared (a bowl of fresh water too would be great) and go there the next morning.

Something might have gone wrong if the dog isn't there!

It has happened to me a couple of times and in the end the bigger issue has been my lack of sleep those nights!

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

My bitch is due to drop her litter on the 20th may could go a bit sooner I've been told as its her first litter she was 3 in February and going of the pic my girlfriend sent me she looks a good size, I'm back home this week so will update

• 1 year later...