And Yet More Foreigners Patrolling Our Streets

Pesky, for goodness sake, I can assure you I was not whining, what I was simply pointing out (which you would know if you bothered to read from the start) is the fact that these people are dressing in uniforms that very closely resemble police uniforms,receive training from the police,are driving around in what amounts to a police car, save for some Jewish writing on the side,they are, perhaps most importantly,acting within the parameters of their own system of law, which conveniently forbids a Jew to inform on a Jew to outside none Jewish authorities, the more cynical amongst us may think this is almost a charter for Jewish law breaking, with the blessing of the establishment, I do not care one jot how much liberal spin you put on things(and to be fair you are not too bad at it) and try to dumb things down by stressing these people are glorified security guards,and are only looking after their own, the fact is that if a group of English nationalists decided to dress in pseudo police/paramilitary uniform, drive round the streets in what amounts to a police car with fyrd (if you know what that means) on the side, and act according to old English law,(which amounts to the same as these people implementing Talmudic law) all under the guise of protecting white English people in white areas, are you honestly that blinded by your own dogma, to believe for one minute that they would even last 5 minutes, never mind receive the blessing/training/funding from the police/government?No I will tell you what would happen, they woud be descended on by swarms of police,arrested, charged with as many offences as possible, and branded by the media as a racist,neo-nazi, organisation, with aspirations to begin the 4th reich, you know it, I know it, but you choose to argue against what we know would happen, personally I like it when things like this are brought to light, as it adds more evidence (as if we needed any more) to the fact that due to the lefty/liberal political elite that rule over us, any minority in this country is given preferential treatment, over the indigenous white population of England, and no matter how much spin,how much the civic agenda is pushed, how many times we are told by some robotic leftard scumbag politician, that we need more enrichment,from the third world, the people are waking up to the fact that we are being sold down the river and a plan of race replacement is in place under their very noses, and we are still told it is good for us, England has weathered many storms throughout her proud history, and we will weather this one too,at great cost possibly, but win we will.

• Like 6

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seriously Pesky? And you're asking people if they hear voice's Delude yourself as much as you like mate, post on here like your kind are the majority, but its way way off the real truth, the t

Pesky, for goodness sake, I can assure you I was not whining, what I was simply pointing out (which you would know if you bothered to read from the start) is the fact that these people are dressing in

Rodp and four lurchers,well said both of you, an example of people who if I am much mistaken, never felt prejudice against those of other ethnicity/cultures, but now like many many people in the count

Posted Images

Cant embed it,this is southall broadway,during Eid the place is crazy,a lot of the kids flying the flags etc describe themselves as pakistani despite visiting their parents or grandparents place only a couple of times in their lives..............Innit (all west london asian sentences end in.........Innit :laugh: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfPp6n4b7_

God help us in twenty years if ukip dont get power in may .cameron as sold us out same as the labour party have .this country is fast becoming a toilet .as for that cnunt on the drum jumping about :yes:

• Like 2

Pesky your always bringing the bible down, when it comes to explaining your situation, im merely suggest you leave it out of your shenanigans, cause you havent a clue about it,, thanks

Firstly, in the 400+ posts I've made on this site I think I've mentioned the bible once. Not to 'bring it down', but to liken it to the koran in the way that it gets interpreted and its teachings are followed.

Secondly, what the fcuk do you know about my knowledge of the bible? And what makes you think you can tell me to leave it out of my 'shenanigans'. I'll say what I like about the bible, the koran, the torah or whatever the fcuk I please.

Pesky, for goodness sake, I can assure you I was not whining, what I was simply pointing out (which you would know if you bothered to read from the start) is the fact that these people are dressing in uniforms that very closely resemble police uniforms,receive training from the police,are driving around in what amounts to a police car, save for some Jewish writing on the side,they are, perhaps most importantly,acting within the parameters of their own system of law, which conveniently forbids a Jew to inform on a Jew to outside none Jewish authorities, the more cynical amongst us may think this is almost a charter for Jewish law breaking, with the blessing of the establishment, I do not care one jot how much liberal spin you put on things(and to be fair you are not too bad at it) and try to dumb things down by stressing these people are glorified security guards,and are only looking after their own, the fact is that if a group of English nationalists decided to dress in pseudo police/paramilitary uniform, drive round the streets in what amounts to a police car with fyrd (if you know what that means) on the side, and act according to old English law,(which amounts to the same as these people implementing Talmudic law) all under the guise of protecting white English people in white areas, are you honestly that blinded by your own dogma, to believe for one minute that they would even last 5 minutes, never mind receive the blessing/training/funding from the police/government?No I will tell you what would happen, they woud be descended on by swarms of police,arrested, charged with as many offences as possible, and branded by the media as a racist,neo-nazi, organisation, with aspirations to begin the 4th reich, you know it, I know it, but you choose to argue against what we know would happen, personally I like it when things like this are brought to light, as it adds more evidence (as if we needed any more) to the fact that due to the lefty/liberal political elite that rule over us, any minority in this country is given preferential treatment, over the indigenous white population of England, and no matter how much spin,how much the civic agenda is pushed, how many times we are told by some robotic leftard scumbag politician, that we need more enrichment,from the third world, the people are waking up to the fact that we are being sold down the river and a plan of race replacement is in place under their very noses, and we are still told it is good for us, England has weathered many storms throughout her proud history, and we will weather this one too,at great cost possibly, but win we will.

you dont need to explain f/all to him .this is our country .our free health care paid for by our parents grand parents and great grand parents ,our free education .free housing and benefits when needed .not any one elses .cnunts coming into our country taking all this gratis .forcing their way of life and religion onto us and our schools .arguing about anything and every thing preaching hatred towards us through our own schools and mosques built on british soil .raping our daughters .selling heroin to our children .we raise only the slightest objections we are labelled racists and nazis etc in our own flucking ffs .i say if you object to so much and or cant or dont want to conform to our way of life and respect our way of life and our christian faith and our laws then fluck of from here because none of us asked any of you to come here in the first place .you dont see churches being built in the middle east nor christians marching and protesting and preaching evil and death to their hosts at every opportunity .its high time stood up for themselves .vote ukip i say fluck any more of this shit

• Like 2

" fact that these people are dressing in uniforms that very closely resemble police uniforms,receive training from the police,are driving around in what amounts to a police car, save for some Jewish writing on the side"

You say police uniforms & police cars..., I say security guards. Google 'security guard London' and you'll find any number of firms supplying uniformed guards and cars liveried to look very like police cars. Some even have 'dog units'.

As for them implementing Talmudic law, I can't find anything that states that they are. If they are working with the police then my bet is that they've been well briefed on what they're allowed to do, and their legal obligation to pass any information they receive of criminal activity to the police. This is far from being evidence of a state within a state. It's more like the old guardian angel street patrols. Neighbourhood watch..., but in uniforms.

If you started a security company, or set up a volunteer group called 'Fyrd', and were employed by businesses and/or residents to patrol looking out for crimes, which you would pass to the police and the countries legal system to deal with, then I can't see why you would meet any resistance.

I like some of the things Farage says, much more than the others for sure.... But... Do you honestly believe UKIP get in power and the problems are solved?

This thread is about Jews protecting there community from Muslims, we've had different community's in this country for decades, Jewish, Greeks, Turks, Indians, Afro carribean and Muslims, it ain't new.

So instead of protecting our own identity, ensuring our children are well grounded and decent, look after our own, we expect UKIP to come in and sort it all out.

Now back to the Jews protecting they're community, are they forcing anything on our community? Not as far as I can see ( I'm sure there is a conspiracy theory coming up though!!)... They are protecting their children, brothers, sisters their community.

I'm not sure we couldn't do the same in our own?... I don't mean getting pissed and going on a march!!, look out for your own, protect your own ( to me that ain't about skin colour ( maybe I'm a leftie lol)... Cause no political party will truly look out for you IMO..

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2

Your not a beleiver pesky, so you no nothing of the bible, you know more about the heel of a loaf, than the bible mate.

This threads about,,,, foreigners patrolling our streets,,,,, kmeep on track bigman,, thanks

Just because I don't believe in God, doesn't mean I don't know what the bible says. Plenty on here not muslims but apparently experts on the scripture of the koran. :laugh:

Are you a Christian QB?

Your not a beleiver pesky, so you no nothing of the bible, you know more about the heel of a loaf, than the bible mate.

This threads about,,,, foreigners patrolling our streets,,,,, kmeep on track bigman,, thanks

Just because I don't believe in God, doesn't mean I don't know what the bible says. Plenty on here not muslims but apparently experts on the scripture of the koran. :laugh:

Are you a Christian QB?

He was under his last user name so I'd guess he still is!!

Whats your opinion of yourself Brookle I regularly see the comment "we are branded as racist if we say anything2 If you think you are not then why try to excuse the actions that lead to accusations of racism.All the free speach bollocks is a figment of some c**ts imagination if not why the most used law in the uk is the section 5 public order act usually applied because some one tells a plod to go feck himself.In this democratic country LOL why shouldnt masjids be built?just because the majority of the population usually allows the Churches to be turned into Asian supermarkets or snooker clubs doesnt mean that others dont take their faiths seriously.

Guest ragumup

Pesky You said actions speak louder than words I agree, watch the new read, news papers ,look what's happening around the world, 23 thousand Islamic terrorist attack since 9.11.....

Christians follow the teaching of Jesus in the new testament now and had the enlightenment and separation of church and state unlike Islam. Christians are not currently trying to ram plane into building /blow up the infidels etc etc. Another main difference between Islam and all other religions including Christians is they don't have a doctrine of martyrdom remember ? 72 virgins if you die fighting in Allah's cause, ...

If Khan know his religion then you wouldn't expects him to contradict what he states , as Islam only changers when in the majority or a position to subjugate the kuffar.....

NEWKID any alterative .....?