Hunt Sab In The Work Place

Thought id share my experience of having a 1to 1 chat with a hunt sab. So this week whilst out at work i met a hunt sab, and threw a few questions at him. Why are you a sab? What do you feel you gain from being a sab? Why do you feel its your duty to sab hunting activities? ................. all i got was its cruel!!!!!! Well in all my time, i thought i would of got a good solid in depth answer, must of took him ages to think of this answer.

best of all he eats meat, has no clue how the animal is despatched, has never spent time in the countryside unless hes being a pest to hunters, and has no clue to the real reason and / or has no understanding of hunting, the countryside or how things work.

To me this just clarifys how uneducated, single minded and moronic these people are. Dont get me wrong, i believe everyone has a right to there own opinion, but do not interfere in something that, realisticaly you have no idea about.

P.S to all sabs, you do your thing, and let us go about our business.

kind regards

• Like 1

Thought id share my experience of having a 1to 1 chat with a hunt sab. So this week whilst out at work i met a hunt sab, and threw a few questions at him. Why are you a sab? What do you feel you gain from being a sab? Why do you feel its your duty to sab hunting activities? ................. all i got was its cruel!!!!!! Well in all my time, i thought i would of got a good solid in depth answer, must of took him ages to think of this answer.

best of all he eats meat, has no clue how the animal is despatched, has never spent time in the countryside unless hes being a pest to hunters, and has no clue to the real reason and / or has no understanding of hunting, the countryside or how things work.

To me this just clarifys how uneducated, single minded and moronic these people are. Dont get me wrong, i believe everyone has a right to there own opinion, but do not interfere in something that, realisticaly you have no idea about.

P.S to all sabs, you do your thing, and let us go about our business.

kind regards

Aren't they doing their thing ?????lol

They would do better standing outside abortion clinics if they care so much about life !

Funny you should say that Wilf.

There's an inner city politician here in Eire at the moment trying hard to get hunting banned and on the other hand trying to legalise abortion.

Clair Daly is her name.

Regarding working with a sab ?

There's an old saying "You can't educate a pig."

Mind you a pig would be more intelligent than most anti's I've met.

LOL, a lot of building sites I worked on over the years if there was someone who wasn't very popular they used to un-knowingly eat a lot of snot in their sandwiches and spit (or worse) in their tea.

But I'm not suggesting that.

most sabs are paid thats why they do it :thumbs:

By who :blink:

PETA , paul & linda mc cartneys gang etc . my pal is a hunt terrier man ,one mob of antis in a transit van terrorised an 80 yr old farmer & his wife down the farm lane we blocked the antis in then & after exchanging a few pleasantries with them in between crapping themselves they told us they was paid to show up at the universary they attended by a peta agent £15 a head lol same as all the tree protestors i was foreman at a huge construction company building m65 link i talked exclusively with them they was all being paid too £15 a day & the leaders £30 thats from the man in charge of them !

• Like 2