Idiots That Ruin It For Everyone

its been a real windy past few days on the east coast so thought i wuld take my bitch out for a few so nipped to local shop to fetch some fags and here stood a copper as i tied the bitch to the railings he said do ya wrk that dog i said yes but only on permision land as i have a fair bit he then asked if i used it on deer i so no its elegal i then asked why he asked and why he was stood outside shop he said thee is a group of lads aound 20 who have been driving round doing deer and there was twenty carcusses found 2 mile up the road so thanks to idiots im now sat in as its red hot over here because of dick heads thats it rant over lol

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If a coppers asking questions it means he's knows nothing, when they walk up to you and slap cuffs on with a big smile on his face that's when they have something!

if a wiz going into a shop for fags and got asked that by a plod do you work that dog simple NO and left it at that

i saw eight on christmas nite the f***ing police werent catching them mate

if a wiz going into a shop for fags and got asked that by a plod do you work that dog simple NO and left it at that

I know what your saying but the lad has f**k all to hide and the sneaky b*****ds would've probably A.) followed him or B.) requested info/name check etc.

Waste of f***ing deer that, these lads have no morals or respect although I bet the c**t exaggerated a bit, 20 lads and 20 deer ?!?! Was it a f***ing poaching party?!?!

Edited by RossM
  • Like 2

i believe the coppers as liars , had plenty run ins they make lies up in the small villages and the coppers listen to any shit to get propoganda for the local rags ,tell them you go feereting and arte a real good boy lol

• Like 2

every year they print in the local couriers watch out for people traveling from the west and newcastle area that go coursing as they steal farm machinery ,kerosene , so every farmer phones them up were i stay in and amonst it , and here not half as much as they put up , police always have alterior motives to get pally or try to ,i could tel afew good stories about thewre lies and stupidness but best left

• Like 1

update on who they were 7 arrests was made last night and 9 dogs taken was traveling lads apparantley not that i beleive tt because normally there a good bunch and to cute to be sloppy in what there doing but its a small town and thats whats being said shame for the dogs really

The only answer you should have given him was. STOP BULLSHITTIN. 20 lads with 20 deer he's a spoofing copper like most of them

if i hadnt of seen them with my own eyes i would of thought the same but they was sat in car park of local coop waiting for trucks and lads to pull in for food and drink