Some Of The Lads On Here May Be Interested In This

Few comments on here condoning someone bein shot in the face without any knowledge of why this happend.I know round my way the old school lads who r willing to go outside a pub and have a one on one are a dying breed making way for the shithouse youngsters who use weapons cause they've bin dragged up n not brought up and dont have the balls to even have a go. Fukin live by the sword wanker better than living by the pen u shithouse.

• Like 1

Few comments on here condoning someone bein shot in the face without any knowledge of why this happend.I know round my way the old school lads who r willing to go outside a pub and have a one on one are a dying breed making way for the shithouse youngsters who use weapons cause they've bin dragged up n not brought up and dont have the balls to even have a go. Fukin live by the sword wanker better than living by the pen u shithouse.

your gonna have to get a new wind up name because as soon as I see the name " the duke " I know the score ?. Of course you could use your real user name lol .
  • Like 1

He took peoples dogs off them, thats all that some people have. All i can say is i aint suprised.

???? :hmm: ??? How can you only have a dog ? You mean they live under a bridge with no food or drink?

i think you know what he was getting at, whats a dog man with out dogs??

• Like 1

What he just might mean is to some people their dogs are just more than a tool and a bragging right in the pub, to some they are family, believe me when I say there's nothing I wouldn't do for my family.

Oh believe me, I know about dogs. Lost our black lab a few weeks ago, went off his legs. I would have paid anything to get him right.

Cracked me up for two or three weeks, we were best mates, he followed me everywhere. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about him now.

• Like 3

What he just might mean is to some people their dogs are just more than a tool and a bragging right in the pub, to some they are family, believe me when I say there's nothing I wouldn't do for my family.

Oh believe me, I know about dogs. Lost our black lab a few weeks ago, went off his legs. I would have paid anything to get him right.

Cracked me up for two or three weeks, we were best mates, he followed me everywhere. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about him now.

Sorry to hear that, your head must have been traumatised before it happened about it ??

Sorry to hear that, your head must have been traumatised before it happened about it

:D