A Bit Of Advice For D. Cameron

even if they postponed 12 billion foreign aid for five years, until this country, gets itself sorted, though cant see that happen, and pump the 12 billion into the NHS, apprenticeships for school leavers, etc.

It beggars belief that a Country can go through one of the most serious recessions its ever had, and yet we continue to give out 12 billion.

• Like 2

When asked on the Daily Politics show where UKIP would get the extra money for the NHS, Nuttall, UKIPs number two, had no hesitation in stating "we would reduce overseas aid by nine billion pounds."

Edited by Brigzy
  • Like 2

At the end of the day they're all buffoons!! This bullshit about unemployment figures dropping with the Tories! Yeah because they've got everybody employed by this 0 hour contracts bullshit! They are classed as employed but there still isn't any work for the fuckers, it's bullshit!

• Like 1

It's not just the £12 billion we give away every year, DfID is a huge department, with a Secretary of State, a Minister of State, an Under Secretary of State, and a huge staff with all the wages, expenses and pensions that entails.

By the way, I wonder if people realise that the Popes visit to Britain was funded entirely from "aid money";

£1.85 million !

So just because SNP is a Scottish party you will vote for them when they will Increase Foreign Aid Joe ?

Sounds like those that vote labour because their Grandads did ffs

Look at the Political landscape of the time you live in and cast your vote accordingly

Ukip is Great Britains only chance of change

Or keep quiet and keep on getting shafted

No I dont agree with it, and i will email the party my views on this, but you cant agree with everything 100%, and I still believe they are better than the others.