A Potential Solution To The Problem.

Only problem i have is with c**ts like you that are full of come backs but when alls said and done theres no substance to it ,no solutions only pulling posts apart from a safe distance .Ive got you right havnt i runty .The last in a long line of jackers .Hopefully your a jaffa so no more jackers to spout shit .i m willing to fight for what i believe in ,come the day but would you .

"Only problem i have is with c**ts like you that are full of come backs but when alls said and done theres no substance to it ,no solutions only pulling posts apart from a safe distance ."

It's a fcukin internet forum, distance is immaterial. You're right, I do pull posts apart. I pull people up for things that they've stated or claimed to be fact, and where I disagree. Debate is kind of the point of an open forum. In terms of substance I've tried to back everything I state as fact with proof. When I do, I usually either get no come back or a volley of abuse, some of it personal. I don't subscribe to the views of many of the knuckle dragging nodding dogs on here because I hold the view that not all muslims are terrorists or a threat to British society. On the evidence of the muslims I've met I can't come to any other conclusion, and so I speak my mind. I don't believe that genocide is the solution to what is a genuine problem in this country but that doesn't suit some of the hatemongerers on here and that makes me a pariah. So fcuks. I've got bigger fish to fry and not going to get upset about it.

I've never stated my views on Islam as a religion..., or any other religion as it happens. My own views might actually surprise some on here. I'm called an apologist, a traitor and a collaborator...when the truth is I'm none of those things.

"Ive got you right havnt i runty .The last in a long line of jackers."

I might be a runt.., or even a jacker.., that's for those that know me to judge, although in my 40 odd years, lack of character, courage and constitution is a crticism that's never been levelled at me yet. I don't go around acting the hard man or blowing my trumpet and in my experience those who do are full of shit. As for a line of jackers..., I've family on both mother & father's sides fought and died for this country. So no 'jackers' in my blood line pal.

"i m willing to fight for what i believe in ,come the day but would you"

This is what I'm getting at. When I can see the whites of my enemies eyes I don't believe I will falter. But I don't believe that the enemy is the muslim kid from across the road that plays in the street with my daughter, or the couple living two doors down that smile and ask how me and the family are doing when I'm leaving for work or taking the bins out. You say you're willing to fight but it sounds to me as if your armageddon has already arrived. What are you doing about it?

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max, you're pushing "get rid of illegal immigrants" because that's ukip policy, an easy "get out" because illegal means they shouldn't be here, nobody can argue with that, the problem with that is

Didn't think Max mentioned or even alluded to equines   And if he wanted a cabbage to interpret for him then I'd guess he'd pop out to Tesco and buy one

I think you may be in for quite a big surprise there buddy !!! You're obviously far removed from inner city / asian ghetto life

I think you may be in for quite a big surprise there buddy !!! You're obviously far removed from inner city / asian ghetto life

I think that you need to realise that not everyone in the UK lives in the inner city or an asian ghetto buddy.

Seriously not 2%? Maybe i talk to the wrong people? the big stumbling block would be the NHS predicted failure, but its failing regardless so that argument gets weaker by the day, im tipping 50% plus, i know plenty of labour voters that hate muslims, they vote that way for financial reasons, make muslims a seperate issue and i think you would be in for a shock sunshine :thumbs:

Okay, maybe 4%. You think 50%+ would vote tomorrow to stick every muslim in the UK on the first boat or plane out of here....and you say I'm deluded :hmm:. The tipping point would be that most people in this country are decent human beings and haven't laid the blame for all the nations troubles at the door of one religion or it's millions of decent law abiding followers.

I reckon in my part of the country it would be over 50% telling them to pack their bags

Just about everyone i know and speak too is fed up with the whole mess

Only problem i have is with c**ts like you that are full of come backs but when alls said and done theres no substance to it ,no solutions only pulling posts apart from a safe distance .Ive got you right havnt i runty .The last in a long line of jackers .Hopefully your a jaffa so no more jackers to spout shit .i m willing to fight for what i believe in ,come the day but would you .

"Only problem i have is with c**ts like you that are full of come backs but when alls said and done theres no substance to it ,no solutions only pulling posts apart from a safe distance ."

It's a fcukin internet forum, distance is immaterial. You're right, I do pull posts apart. I pull people up for things that they've stated or claimed to be fact, and where I disagree. Debate is kind of the point of an open forum. In terms of substance I've tried to back everything I state as fact with proof. When I do, I usually either get no come back or a volley of abuse, some of it personal. I don't subscribe to the views of many of the knuckle dragging nodding dogs on here because I hold the view that not all muslims are terrorists or a threat to British society. On the evidence of the muslims I've met I can't come to any other conclusion, and so I speak my mind. I don't believe that genocide is the solution to what is a genuine problem in this country but that doesn't suit some of the hatemongerers on here and that makes me a pariah. So fcuks. I've got bigger fish to fry and not going to get upset about it.

I've never stated my views on Islam as a religion..., or any other religion as it happens. My own views might actually surprise some on here. I'm called an apologist, a traitor and a collaborator...when the truth is I'm none of those things.

"Ive got you right havnt i runty .The last in a long line of jackers."

I might be a runt.., or even a jacker.., that's for those that know me to judge, although in my 40 odd years, lack of character, courage and constitution is a crticism that's never been levelled at me yet. I don't go around acting the hard man or blowing my trumpet and in my experience those who do are full of shit. As for a line of jackers..., I've family on both mother & father's sides fought and died for this country. So no 'jackers' in my blood line pal.

"i m willing to fight for what i believe in ,come the day but would you"

This is what I'm getting at. When I can see the whites of my enemies eyes I don't believe I will falter. But I don't believe that the enemy is the muslim kid from across the road that plays in the street with my daughter, or the couple living two doors down that smile and ask how me and the family are doing when I'm leaving for work or taking the bins out. You say you're willing to fight but it sounds to me as if your armageddon has already arrived. What are you doing about it?

problem is your asian friends wont speak up about the isis crack. Why arent they parading the streets and defending islam. Why arent they naming out the people who have left the country to go jihad. Islam is the root of this evil. Easy fix is to remove the religion. You can follow islam in the east, but try following christianity over there, then you would know how soft we are being with this whole mess.
  • Like 1

The personal attack was uncalled for on my part ,when passion runs high its the easy way out .i could state a dozen reasons why i very much dislike them but would probably seem trivial to many.My gripe is that if they werent here we wouldnt have the problem .Can you not see its the sheer volume thats overwhelmimg our resourses.

Getting harder and harder to find where to fill up the truck thats English owned but id rather burn fuel than put a penny in their pocket .You ask what i do ,theres one for a start .Never talk to them ,cross the road when i see one and give them stick on the phone should they ring .All trivial i know but if we all did it!!!

Im not the cowardly type you write of and never back down from conflict .I look upon cowardice as as the lowest flaw there is man or dog .

Many on here believe an uprising will never happen ,or dont want it to happen but i have a feeling they are wrong .