A Potential Solution To The Problem.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max, you're pushing "get rid of illegal immigrants" because that's ukip policy, an easy "get out" because illegal means they shouldn't be here, nobody can argue with that, the problem with that is

Didn't think Max mentioned or even alluded to equines   And if he wanted a cabbage to interpret for him then I'd guess he'd pop out to Tesco and buy one

I think you may be in for quite a big surprise there buddy !!! You're obviously far removed from inner city / asian ghetto life

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn! Neither this petition nor this thread are a 'potential solution' to anything. Fact.

I might take this as a serious expression if it had 25 million signatures..., not the 'X's of a few narrow minded bigots. Even then it probably still wouldn't actually achieve anything. Should rustle up a few more signatures on here though with the THL/BNP/NF/UKIP faithful.

Post the final score when the petition closes in March though won't you. It should be good for a laugh if nothing else.

Pesky I think any major change of British law should be made by the electrote and put out to a vote.

Not just 370 odd stuck up in Breds in Parliment rideing Roughshot over folk.

They should Govern Britain not Dictate to Britons.

Max, I agree that we need some 'radical' change in Britain..., and also to the way all our lives are inluenced by Europe. I also believe that it's not just 370 odd stuck up inbreds..., it's more like 650. We have no political 'leadership' in this country any more. We need politicians that are prepared to take tough and even unpopular decisions in order to actually govern, to stand behind their stated political ideology and policy, and give the electorate a genuine choice to make instead of continually u-turning & shape shifting to occupy 'middle ground' and pander to the swinging vote. Is it any wonder that many people have as good as given up on politics?

We need real people elected to represent real people. We have some amazing people in this country. Great business minds, great thinkers, great medical, or legal, or scientific professionals. We should be begging more of these people to help govern this country properly and red out the stuffed shirt career politician types.

I don't think that banning one religion is the solution to anything however...., unless of course your objective is to start a war.

So let's soften it down

A Vote on

Should All Illegal Immigrants be round up and deported no matter what the monetary cost

And Should All Borders be Heavily Policed

Should All Illegalls trying to come into Europe and

Ultimately Britain be dealt with strong arm tactics.

This Country and Europe needs protecting but at the moment it is under a invasion.

Max, you're pushing "get rid of illegal immigrants" because that's ukip policy, an easy "get out" because illegal means they shouldn't be here, nobody can argue with that, the problem with that is these people doing terrible things aren't "ILLEGALS" show me one case where illegal immigrants have taken part? The illegals end up in overcrowded housing working as slave labour for "legal" immigrants, usually keep their heads down so they don't get chucked out. Just political BS to get a few more votes from the feeble minded.

• Like 3

So let's soften it down

A Vote on

Should All Illegal Immigrants be round up and deported no matter what the monetary cost

This Country and Europe needs protecting but at the moment it is under a invasion.

All illegal immigrants should be politely asked to leave..., and forcibly ejected if they refuse. The process of application for political asylum should be fast tracking, and resolved within days and unsuccesful applicants returned to their country of origin. The tens of thousands that have been 'lost' or are in limbo in this process is unacceptable. It needs sorted.

Once that's sorted, and the word gets out that Britain is no longer a 'soft touch' or easy option I think the desire to come here for economic reasons will abate. Those who it can be proven have come here solely for these reasons should face a short incarceration as a punishment, and to act as a deterrent to others. (Edited to add: and then sent back...obviously).

I'm not in favour of wading into camps in Calais to beat cold, hungry, wretched and desperate people. I don't blame or hate these people for wanting to come to Britain..., but in the main, we must 'politely decline' their request to come and join us, whatever it takes. And that probably does need stronger policing, and more done by the UK gov at the French ports.

One observation Max, and I'm not taking the piss, but this is about as standard an 'anti-muslim' thread as they come..., but you're on about illegal immigration. On other threads on immigration and Ukip etc you've started on about the evils of Islam etc. The two things may have some commonality but they are different issues. Not all people attempting to get into this country illegally are muslims. And there are lots of muslims living here legally that won't ever be deported. Just feel sometimes you blur the lines a bit.

Edited by pesky1972

What Max is trying to say is that if a donkey is born in a racing stable does it make it a race horse .The answer of course is no .

Didn't think Max mentioned or even alluded to equines :huh:

And if he wanted a cabbage to interpret for him then I'd guess he'd pop out to Tesco and buy one :tongue2:

• Like 1

So let's soften it down

A Vote on

All illegal immigrants should be politely asked to leave..., and forcibly ejected if they refuse. The process of application for political asylum should be fast tracking, and resolved within days and unsuccesful applicants returned to their country of origin. The tens of thousands that have been 'lost' or are in limbo in this process is unacceptable. It needs sorted.

Once that's sorted, and the word gets out that Britain is no longer a 'soft touch' or easy option I think the desire to come here for economic reasons will abate. Those who it can be proven have come here solely for these reasons should face a short incarceration as a punishment, and to act as a deterrent to others. (Edited to add: and then sent back...obviously).

I'm not in favour of wading into camps in Calais to beat cold, hungry, wretched and desperate people. I don't blame or hate these people for wanting to come to Britain..., but in the main, we must 'politely decline' their request to come and join us, whatever it takes. And that probably does need stronger policing, and more done by the UK gov at the French ports.

One observation Max, and I'm not taking the piss, but this is about as standard an 'anti-muslim' thread as they come..., but you're on about illegal immigration. On other threads on immigration and Ukip etc you've started on about the evils of Islam etc. The two things may have some commonality but they are different issues. Not all people attempting to get into this country illegally are muslims. And there are lots of muslims living here legally that won't ever be deported. Just feel sometimes you blur the lines a bit.

There you go Max, even the resident traitor agrees with that "non policy" I wouldn't be so sure the legal muslims won't get deported though Pesky, or what's left after it inevitably goes tits up :thumbs:

If a Scottish type yes - No vote was done say this autumn after the general elections re should All Illegal immigration be stopped and all Illegalls shipped out and every National of Voteing age was given a ballot card what do folks think the swing would be on Voteing ?

I think it would be 80-20 for rounding them up and shipping them out

If not a tad more.

What do other folks think ?

Max, the vote should be 100% to remove illegal immigrants. By definition they've 'broken the law' by being here without permission and should be removed.

If what you're actually talking about is a vote to remove anyone you don't like, such as asians & muslims etc., then IMHO you wouldn't even get 20% of the British population voting for that. Maybe not even 2%.

Truther when they are illegal no checks whatsoever have or can of been done on them

They could be anything

From terrorists to everyday nutters and undesirables

The rounding up and shipping out of illegal immigrants is a basic must do

As is shoreing up our borders

And stamping down hard on Islamic Extreemism

These are a must and now not next year ect ect

No f***ing checks when they're legal mate really, or have you forgot about the LEGAL immigrant convicted murderer that killed the 14 year old girl a few weeks back :blink:

Kicking illegals out is law now..............in other words, nige is saying NOTHING NEW..................if traitor boy here agrees with it what f***ing good is it :blink:

If a Scottish type yes - No vote was done say this autumn after the general elections re should All Illegal immigration be stopped and all Illegalls shipped out and every National of Voteing age was given a ballot card what do folks think the swing would be on Voteing ?

If not a tad more.

Max, the vote should be 100% to remove illegal immigrants. By definition they've 'broken the law' by being here without permission and should be removed.

If what you're actually talking about is a vote to remove anyone you don't like, such as asians & muslims etc., then IMHO you wouldn't even get 20% of the British population voting for that. Maybe not even 2%.

Did you get that out of the Rotheram PC handbook Pesky :laugh: 20% :laugh: Not 2% :icon_eek: deluded numpty :thumbs:

If not a tad more.

Did you get that out of the Rotheram PC handbook Pesky :laugh: 20% :laugh: Not 2% :icon_eek: deluded numpty :thumbs:

I'm not even sure what the fcuk point you're trying to make. I gave my opinion on Max's question..., or at least the question I think he was trying to ask.

Truther, if there was a vote tomorrow in which the question was a straight off no ifs or buts 'Should all muslims be expelled from the United Kingdom' Yes or No, genuinely how many people do you think would vote 'Yes'? Give us your estimate.

I've gave my opinion in that it might not even be 2%. What's 'deluded' about that?