Our Christmas Outings

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The gang got together for a few trips over Christmas, all the usual lads and lass were up for a good laugh, a few buunies and as much piss taking as possible.   First trip was to a regular spot in P

Fabulous post,..modest, full of fun,...great craic,...right up my street,..

Was a great day lads and I think Blue learnt a lot! Here's a few more I took with the phone.

Posted Images

Geth, in the future please do not lower the quality of the post by putting your sub-standard photographs on it if you need decent pictures of your hound taking get on my side of the hedge, Sam checked you out and reckons your good looking enough for our side speak to you soon mate

Regards

Sean

• Like 1

Geth, in the future please do not lower the quality of the post by putting your sub-standard photographs on it if you need decent pictures of your hound taking get on my side of the hedge, Sam checked you out and reckons your good looking enough for our side speak to you soon mate

Regards

Sean

Sam just said he's better looking than mark, so he now wants Geth as his new cuddling partner.

Your severely demoted mate, bet you feel gutted!!

By the way completely agree on the photos!! Lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1

Regards

Sean

It was tricky Sean because for some reason our side of the hedge was knee deep in mud!! Only had the chance to take a few pics because our side were pretty busy setting up purse nets and dispatching all the rabbits we were catching!! Will ask Kev if I can go on your side next but he will probably say no incase I pick up any bad habits!!

• Like 2

Fantastic write up and some cracking pics to go with it too...

Good numbers in the bag and looks like you all had a good bit of crack and banter too, you all put the graft in as well so fair play...

Look forward to reading more of your write ups :)

Atb

Andy

• Like 2

Well done gents!

Fantastic write up as always NEWKID and I'm glad you all had fun over the crimbo period doing what you enjoy and having fun whilst doing it ;-)

P.S spot on photos Mr C. Atvb. Mr Goodcat.

Cheers mate,

Hope you're well.

Have you been out much?