They owe me £1600 for December didn't get any work Xmas eve or the day before thought something was funny but they never told me

I have been told to go to the depot i worked at for 6 am monday morning if i was you i would do the same.
I don't work for them full time but I do abit for them throu the summer and usually from the end of November to Xmas eve I'm just worried about getting Decembers money
  • Like 1

They owe me £1600 for December didn't get any work Xmas eve or the day before thought something was funny but they never told me

I have been told to go to the depot i worked at for 6 am monday morning if i was you i would do the same.
I don't work for them full time but I do abit for them throu the summer and usually from the end of November to Xmas eve I'm just worried about getting Decembers money

Theirs a facebook page called city link is the worst courier service theirs a few lads on their in the same predicament with some saying you will get paid.

i bet you are! its not right letting a man do a job and know he wont get paid at the end.

me... id be in like a shot and have my money somehow! be a forktruck or two handy id expect.

• Like 1

i bet you are! its not right letting a man do a job and know he wont get paid at the end.

me... id be in like a shot and have my money somehow! be a forktruck or two handy id expect.

I would not esitate for one second in getting some thing out of this shower of shite by hook or by crook.

• Like 1

It dosent sound good as far as you lads getting your money according to the RMT union even us on the books look like having to apply to a goverment organization for redundancy payments wish now i had stuck nutt on this horrible b***%*d of a supervisor from mansfeild in notts we had for a short wile.

I'm only a adoc driver but I been doing it for five years and the manager never give me a hint anything was wrong crafty b*****d and he kept sending me out with more cs I was on a day rate the prick

Kept in the dark and fed on shit same as us carnt fekin waite to see our manager monday hope he enjoys been dragged around the yard tied to the forktruck lol.

• Like 1