Simon Whitehead's Christmas Offering :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And here it is,...... Simons most recent film, This one will be of interest to all the mole men out there as it features a face that's familiar to most..... Keep your eyes peeled for the next episo

So I take it you'll all be interested in simons next short film,...... The next one also features Bob, this time he demonstrates how to make a mole trap from start to finish....should make interestin

Bob is a nice guy,...he made me a beautiful Hemp Long Net...   I sent him up, a bumper bundle of old vermin traps (girt great box full,..I could hardly lift the fecker ).. He does a few charity sh

And here it is,......

Simons most recent film,

This one will be of interest to all the mole men out there as it features a face that's familiar to most.....

Keep your eyes peeled for the next episode in which the man himself how to make his mole traps from start to finish.....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=RQE3rQNquHA#

Thanks, for this.

bob is one of a kind! he showed me all my mole trapping and its a shame that now ime his main competition in the area

Oooooh,..a bit awkward,for you ?,......maybe. lol
Don't take this the wrong way Pk but I don't think you will be any competition to the master moleman granda Bob Merrin

bob is one of a kind! he showed me all my mole trapping and its a shame that now ime his main competition in the area

ive nothing for respect for bob he is a gent of the highest king! and i bloody good "mawdy" man and got his traps are a work of art, mine aint quite as good yet

ive nothing for respect for bob he is a gent of the highest king! and i bloody good "mawdy" man and got his traps are a work of art, mine aint quite as good yet

I know what your saying,...& i can tell cause of the " respect " thing, you probably wouldnt try to ' step on each others toes ',....anyway. lol

Don't take this the wrong way Pk but I don't think you will be any competition to the master moleman granda Bob Merrin

why would that be? i work the same number of traps as him,have roughly the same percentage as him.on foot as he dose and i work ground he dosent and he works ground he has had for years? gradad bob aside for a moment but........

theirs only so much better a GOOD mole catcher can be to the next one. their the same moles in the same runs with the same traps and yes their is the odd trick and tweak to it but once your good and killing your moles and catching all your moles then how much better can you get?

on a side note in my little foot stool i have right now is THE first ever mumble stick bob cut with me cut from the wood at calder bridge by the village hall their was a ferret show on and i was 8 and used to pester the life out of him for any scrap of knowlage i could get.(he also wore clogs that day!) ...in the end up he took me up the wood to cut some hazle longnet poles and at the top of one was a forked twig..and nearly 15 years later i still have it

• Like 1