Foxy X Charlie

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roberto m you don't now me but I own pip and I now you bred him just won't to say thanks because he has been the the best dog I have ever had and now at Seven year old he has left me and some of my ma

Yea

Bang on

Posted Images

Seen buddy run loads, didn't rate him atall, he had the desire to kill more than any dog iv seen,but couldn't back it up, I could of had him for free, thrown a few tidy animals tho

JY told me he was useless when he first got him and was slipping him on anything no matter how far and giving him run after run just hoping that the dog would jack so he could get rid of him because he was only keeping him caus he was so well bred but the dog didn't have a jack in him and after he lined Molly he started killing a few hares and turned into a half decent dog very good on the heavy going and would start going up the gears 3 or 4 mins into a run, and hammy seen him run quiet a few times and rated him as one of the best dogs he ever seen that why he used him on nancy, so did you see him run much after he lined Molly because that was suppose to be the turning point for him
  • Like 1

Yeah, seen him run the whole time john had him, never seen him kill three, seen him do a two once.. Dog was pure evil, what ever it had in its gob stayed in its gob, haha.... If it was any good john would of kept it, he sold it to minshaw for 500 quid, which is peanuts... Like I said , it was mine for nothing if I wanted it.... Dog defo wouldn't jack, just wasn't that type of dog, .. Could never understand hammy sayin that either,he must of seen loads of tidy dogs.... The way I look at it is, even half decent dogs don't get past from pillow to post, he lined Molly because of breeding not ability.

• Like 1

baz i like your stile answerd like a man, if half of them were more truthful on here ,there wouldnt be so much shit getting bred mate ,or hyped up for cash ,lurcher scene is a poor show to back befor the ban etc but you just have to go forward and duck and dive all the best

I had splash for a while , she was a decent little bitch , once she was real fit she could stop a few , but was a fighter no good to no one fighters , she tortured my young bitch at the time so handed her back , Hammy told me Buddy was a real good dog used to ring all time saying how good it was , but everyone els said he was average ??? but he did produce ! and thats what buddy was to everyone a stud dog not a runner , so he did his job .

Baz what you think is the best dogs bred from /buddy ????

• Like 1

To be honest Roberto, best I personally seen was Sam, real good killer,had everything you needed in a dog, most successful out of him I think, has to be toms bitch Bella, been hammered from day one and stood the test of time, she,ll of killed a lot of hares, and snoops , he been ran season after season with out fail... I ain't really seen that many run out of buddy..wouldn't of minded seeing that little val bitch run , she sounds a good un

i had a decent little bitch out of buddy , flower she died young , Tommy bitch from same litter was meant to be a real gooden Rose , Pip, Razor bell and a travler called luke had a gooden all from the same litter all goodens , but it takes two to tango not just the stud

• Like 1

Wasn't there a litter out of Jamie x rose sure they buddy x Sonia x buddy x another bitch can't for the life of me remember what though think the pups only be young be good to see how they turn out heard scouser a real class act too be good too see how the pups of him go..