• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

over the moon for anderson hes a local lad my dad has chucked darts with him a few times hes on form just now i really hope he can keep it up

Another Great Tournament , Anderson's 3 Darts Falling Out Was A First (Sid Waddell Would Of Had Some Fun Describing That) To Beat Taylor You Have To Play At Your Best & Anderson Deserved His Victo

Better to compete and lose than never know if you can win ....i think its a cracking game any one on one mental battle of nerve like that i find fascinating.

I'd say the '92 final between Taylor and Gregory was the best ever, it's generally recognised as the best game ever at The Lakeside, and was thought by many to be the catalyst for the break up. Croft marketed the video of it and used small print in the players contracts to refuse to pay them royalties.

I chose the '92 final, not so much for the darts, even though they were great, but for the excitement; final leg of the final set ! Bristow v Deller was also a classic. I've seen some better non-televised games as far as scoring is concerned, and some of the best darts I've seen have been backstage in the practice room, but the big televised games, especially now that the crowds are encouraged to be boisterous, instead of "the best of order" take some beating for excitement.

so true, the best games was at night before tournements start where money also changed hands, losing £100 pound in barry islands to a complete stranger made me sick but at least next day he did very well in the pro tournement losing in.the semi made me feel better but robbed hahaha