ALL THIS SILLY BICKERING!!!!!

Guest Frank

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont be on here for long folks anyway, just in case some of you wondering where i have gone to later, iv been asked to be deleted ( AGAIN :blink::laugh: ), but this time, im really am farking off, so much better places to be. :yes::thumbs:

Frank you big Drama Queen, you have more comebacks than Rocky Balboa. First you resign as a mod, then ask to be deleted and now your back as a mod :laugh: You used to be indecisive...but now your not so sure :laugh: . Don't take it so seriously :thumbs:

Good to see you back Frank, dont worry about changing your mind every ten minutes, its something us women have had as a perogative for years, nice to see men getting in touch with their feminine side lol :toast:

sorry, but am i missing something here?? were's the fooking boobies?? anyone :laugh:

Im with you mate .When i saw "tits out for the lads "i persevered and read the lot ,thinking that at least one female member would grace the page in all her glory :hmm: Now im behind schedule and late for lamping . :doh:

Good to see you back Frank, dont worry about changing your mind every ten minutes, its something us women have had as a perogative for years, nice to see men getting in touch with their feminine side lol :toast:

Yes, i feel all funny lately. :kiss:

Just latched on to this Frank (and all the usual maniacs........you know who you are...........Kay!!!!)

and yes, I know exactly what you mean, I've a problem right now, sometimes it just gets to you, for me it's the continuous air rifle threads on springer/pcp or .177/.22, that sort of stuff!!!!!

But hey, chill out, have a beer, shine a lamp around the yard and wind the mutts up!!!!!!!

Feck em Frank you're bigger than this friend :drink: