£300 Quid Lighter..

I'm from bishop mate lived in escomb village neary all my life but moved into bishop about 8 years ago , you should have plenty to go at round there mate it's a little over run with bunnys from what I see when I drive through on a Monday morning lol

Yea mate loads around! You just have to go in for a cuppa and they all back out again! I work over bishop way at a place called Westerton storage if you know it?
Is that the yard on way to spenny?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought you had found a lighter worth £300

Because I'm watching you Hoppy...... move a little to the left so I can see you better

Was it in a feild or public right of way ? I only ask as fencing near footpaths and bridle ways have to have plane wire on the top and barbed wire below so the land owner could be liable !!

Posted Images

Mine got caught on her back thigh the other month. She was coming back down from a wall she was on top of, but the wire was set away from the wall about a foot off, clipped it on he way down...made a mess, but luckily just superficial, cost about £200, had to just stand insurance excess of £60 through tesco ......I pay £26.17 per month in total for my two.

Edited by wuyang