Sign in to follow this  
Hareydave

Was Bill Oddie Caught Drug Smuggling

I had a mate who smuggled drugs inside his artificial leg.......................

............................... he had a hell of a job getting the leg up his ar5e !! :icon_eek:

• Like 4

i think if you come through customs now with a plaster on your leg or arm they make a bee line for you

When I was at art college, one of my lecturers told me about a friend of his who brought in a lizard strapped to his leg...I hope it was head end down...ouch!

I had a brilliant French teacher, always stoned and playing his guitar all lesson, did songs in the other teachers voices, He once told us "its impossible to get through customs with a guitar without being pulled, never managed it yet" :laugh:

Love the idea of smuggling lol having to use your brain to find a way through in what they think is impossible. Must have been so easy back in the day more so before 9/11. Surely the stuff coming in now days is just let in and people are paid off? Anyway while I love the idea I don't imagine I'd love that long inside so ill stop dreaming lol.