Cant Make My Mind Up What To Put Across My Bitch

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why breed from her ifs she got bad feet and thin skin aye wouldn't could pass that on to the pups no matter what you put over her nice fit looking bitch

If the bitch as weak points the resultant progeny will possibly carry the same,source a pup bred from dogs that don,t carry weak attributes.Its nice to breed from what we have in the kennel,a tad unre

Got this for stud more or less same breeding dam salxbullxgrey sire deerxgreyxbullxgrey takes anything day and night he's 6 now and seen he's fair share really wanting a pup out him cracking temperame

Posted Images

No being cheeky mate but do you not know yourself what you would put over her personally I would just buy a pup in wouldn't breed of a bitch with weak skin jmo

im only asking opinions i have a ruff idea of what im going to cross her with just thought id ask what people on here think. the bitch can run and is out regular and i want a pup back and need a dog that will improve on some of the bitches weak points, i dont feel her weak points warrant not having a pup back out of her. i know a bitch that has feet like ghandis flipflops and is awsome and all the pups work out of her fine and the skin thing like you say is an issue but if i put a dog with a good jacket across her it stands a good chance the pups will be more durable than the bitch

• Like 1

Why breed from her ifs she got bad feet and thin skin aye wouldn't could pass that on to the pups no matter what you put over her nice fit looking bitch

we all breed from whipp and greyhound at the end of the day has a base dog,,,not the best feet on them,or skin,,,, going to the right stud dog you will solve that little problem,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 1

Got this for stud more or less same breeding dam salxbullxgrey sire deerxgreyxbullxgrey takes anything day and night he's 6 now and seen he's fair share really wanting a pup out him cracking temperament and really steady if your interested pm me CEC08765-171D-41D0-B754-3FFC1E3DFA8D_zps

• Like 4

No being cheeky mate but do you not know yourself what you would put over her personally I would just buy a pup in wouldn't breed of a bitch with weak skin jmo

im only asking opinions i have a ruff idea of what im going to cross her with just thought id ask what people on here think. the bitch can run and is out regular and i want a pup back and need a dog that will improve on some of the bitches weak points, i dont feel her weak points warrant not having a pup back out of her. i know a bitch that has feet like ghandis flipflops and is awsome and all the pups work out of her fine and the skin thing like you say is an issue but if i put a dog with a good jacket across her it stands a good chance the pups will be more durable than the bitch

If the bitch as weak points the resultant progeny will possibly carry the same,source a pup bred from dogs that don,t carry weak attributes.Its nice to breed from what we have in the kennel,a tad unrealistic and romantic at times,far better to source better stock elsewhere than use whats at home at times.

• Like 5

Got this for stud more or less same breeding dam salxbullxgrey sire deerxgreyxbullxgrey takes anything day and night he's 6 now and seen he's fair share really wanting a pup out him cracking temperament and really steady if your interested pm me CEC08765-171D-41D0-B754-3FFC1E3DFA8D_zps

thats a nice hound that mate,like the steady part looks very capable

we all breed from whipp and greyhound at the end of the day has a base dog,,,not the best feet on them,or skin,,,, going to the right stud dog you will solve that little problem,,,
dont think its a little problem bad feet and thin coat big chance to take wouldn't be one I would take but each to there own