Cannondale Trail Sl 2 Mountain Bike For Pcp...now With Pictures

DSC_0394_zps8881d09c.jpgIm widening the net on this now and will consider any pcp of equal value as you can see the bike really is as new it still even has the stickers on the disks . Im happy to keep the bike but feel its wasted on me. Thanks for looking

DSC_0390_zps1511b2b7.jpg

More

DSC_0391_zps8df70d9f.jpg

DSC_0393_zpsdcc16ccd.jpg

Just to add this is the sL2 version with the sl1 being top of the range and sl7 being the bottom

Atb

Kanny

Frame:Trail Sl, Optimised 6061 Alloy, SAVE, 1.5" Head TubeFork:RST Deuce Air, 100mm, Lockout, Rebound, 1,5"Front Derailleur:Shimano Alivio, 34.9 clampRear Derailleur:Shimano SLXNumber of Gears:27Shifters:Shimano DeoreChainset:Shimano FC-M430-8 OctalinkChainrings:44/32/22 ToothBottom Bracket:Shimano BB-ES25, OctalinkCassette:Shimano HG-30, 11-32, 9-speedChain:Shimano HG53, 9-speedPedals:Wellgo w/ alloy cageFront Brake:Shimano BR-M505 Hydraulic 160mmRear Brake:Shimano BR-M505 Hydraulic 160mmBrake Levers:Shimano BR-M505 HydraulicHandlebars:Cannondale C3 Riser, 680X20mm, 6061 AlloyStem:Cannondale C4, 1.5", 31.8, 7 DegreeHeadset:Tange Custom 1.5"Grips:Cannondale Alloy Locking Grips W/Closed EndRims:Maddux DC3.0, Double Wall W/Eyelet, 28 Hole Front, 32 Hole RearFront Hub:Formula, DC20Rear Hub:Shimano M475Spokes:Stainless Steel, 15G, BlackFront Tyre:Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 2.1"Rear Tyre:Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 2.1"Saddle:Cannondale Stage 2Seatpost:Cannondale C3, 31.6×350mm (S, M) 400mm (L,XL)Weight:Not Specified

Edited by kanny

thats some bike mate,good luck with a swap

Cheers bud yes it is a really nice bike and absolutely mint as brand new.. To be honest I'm a bit baffled why no one has had my hands off for it yet.

Just to add I have all the paperwork proof of purchase ect.

Atb

Kanny

You need to put a rough idea of what the bike is worth, that's the only way of knowing the sort of gun you can expect, WM

Around 600 I would say it was just shy of a grand when I bought it . Its done 20 miles max light road work. ...to the pub and back a couple of time in the next village lol

Atb

Kanny

Edited by kanny