Peaky Blinders !

good tv, :thumbs: watched this+last series , cockneys and Brumies having a knock tonight lol. its quite authentic really, but not sure of the brum accents :laugh: , I from W-ton not really black country , but fook knows where they got the accents from on the telly lol

Can't watch series on the tele adverts kill it for me. Always end up waiting till the end and then download it and watch the lot. Thought last series was good and this one having Tom hardy in I'm sure will be the same.

Can't watch series on the tele adverts kill it for me. Always end up waiting till the end and then download it and watch the lot. Thought last series was good and this one having Tom hardy in I'm sure will be the same.

:thumbs:

On the BBC so thankfully no ads. I love Boardwalk Empire but the ad breaks do my nut in!

They are meant to be brummy accents not Black Country, their pub the Garrison Tavern is still there in small Heath (although closed).

The accents are a bit off but a top class bit of telly in amongst all the talent shows and other guff.

Matt

Yea mate not Black Country men but think they exaggerate the brummy accent good crack tho

true, :thumbs: my accent w-ton, then there's a brummy accent, and there black country accent, and then there the TV lol . as said its good stuff from the bbc , was watching pre views to it, and it got good viewing figures :yes: all the actors in it and the big stars in it were very happy to another series :thumbs:

Yeh I've watched some of the first series ,,,liked it,,,regarding the accents ,,,,thought they sounded brum to me,,,but then I'm not from there,,,so might not get the little differences a local might get....

I wonder though ,,if brumys today ,,sound the same as they did 100 year back?

And here's a question,,,do you think they really had razors in the peak caps,,,,I can't say as I'm convinced,,for one thing how was that a weapon?