Lurcher Bedding

So Quinn has a number of blankets I put in her kennel however I've just lined it all with the stuff they make wetrooms with its really strong and thick. I've stapled it down and I've made a box for her to bed down in and lined that the same. This now means her kennel can be moped out and kept cleaner. My problem is Quinn will pull her blanket in to the run to lay on and it enevetbly gets wet and messy. So I have to change it daily. So what do you lot bed your dog's on, what is best? Thanks

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These can make good bedding, ha ha    

vetbed . a roll to do the sleeping box is cheap enough on fleabay. i got one that i cut into 3 bits. if he pulls one out and it gets wet and mucky its straight in the washer. another one down for the

As has been said the shredded wax paper is good stuff, will last we'll is hygienic and cheap enough. Haven't got kennels myself but all out dogs in the past were kennelled with this stuff and did well

Posted Images

• 6 months later...

Haha nice one Omanyra ;)

Bedding all depends on circumstance.

That wax paper is great but it can blow fecking everywhere and clog up drains. So make sure you dont mind clearing up mess and have good access to drains. You may also need to make adjustments to your kennel to keep it housed.

Straw is ok but the same as wax paper can apply, plus it can harbour all sorts of skin nasties if you dont know the sorce.

Vet bedding or blankets are ok BUT make sure you got enough to wash an dry daily and your Mrs dont mind it in the washer...

;)