Minshaw Pups

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo only son of the Howler dog I lost. Just gone 5 years old and what a machine he's been. Not the level of dog he's father was but not far off. ATB 

Few pics of Reggie aka scrappy doo !! Fox shot and retried.RIP big lad

Lost my howler dog last year broke he's neck he was my best dog to date and loved teeth. Absolutely gutted me at the time nearly packed job in didn't feel Like going out and I'd only lost he's howlers

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Had pups out ferreting over weekend for there first time. There really coming on now howler is getting bigger all the time and I hazard a guess he's nigh on 23" now and just shy of 5 months old.

Ruby the bitch is very lish and stands about 20/21" both steady with ferrets - cats - horses - sheep.

Howlers recall is superb at the minute and retrieves to hand and very steady and loyal bitch is a nutcase and is 100mph at everything she does and my pal has been working on her retrieving lately and coming on great.

Not many rabbits today only ended up with six with two being half grown and I dropped the half grown like a novice lol and howler to my amazement scooped passed me and picked it up like a pro and retrieved back.

Excuse young lad on pic he was looking for loose change I think haha

Atb Keith

post-4922-0-60922600-1415567759.jpg

post-4922-0-14672300-1415567778.jpg

post-4922-0-40309600-1415567792.jpg

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Few of howler and lass.. Howler coming on well. Jumps / retrieves / stock broken and been enjoying he's walks !! Lass had a superb run putting one horizontal and another big in nearly hit floor. Howler gets in on the catches and loves it !

post-4922-0-77503500-1420743870_thumb.jpg

post-4922-0-84059800-1420743884_thumb.jpg

post-4922-0-51128500-1420743895_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Cheers for those pics Andy. There belters. He looks identical to old Kelsey and is triple bred to your jack and has Chester in from maz as she was daughter to him. I'm more than happy with him. He's night on 25" I'd say and 7 months old a week Friday