Bow Hunting

LOL LOL "the prick is doing it for fun"... so everyone that hunts for the sport deserves a beating! What a deluded fool you are.

Im a lot of things mate, but "deluded" and "fool" aren't any of em ;) nothing i do is legal strictly speaking, i don't own a gun, so care little about the united front these days, never did really tbh.

• Like 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was a little bit of me that really wanted that elephant to charge and flatten that septic when he shot it with the bow.   Got to say on this occasion I disagree with born hunter, I can't sanct

Shooting the elephant with a bow is about one thing and one thing only bragging rights, like it or hate it, wether it was a cull animal or a trophy maybe even both the fact is in the eyes of this hunt

What a load of crap hunters on a hunting site saying a man needs beating for hunting in a way man has done for thousands of years there's nothing wrong with bow hunting and all these people moaning ab

LOL LOL "the prick is doing it for fun"... so everyone that hunts for the sport deserves a beating! What a deluded fool you are.

Im a lot of things mate, but "deluded" and "fool" aren't any of em ;) nothing i do is legal strictly speaking, i don't own a gun, so care little about the united front these days, never did really tbh.

But you think people that hunt for sport, or fun as you put it, should be beaten? Do you not think that that's a foolish statement?

All these people so heavily against elephant hunting coming out with exactly the same bigoted arguments the antis throw at us for coursing, hunting, game shooting etc etc.

Fact is, the elephant is a manageable game species and economic asset to the countries that have them. They cause huge amounts of damage but hunting gives them worth and so they are conserved and managed for that purpose. The well paying customer will get the trophy but the locals will get the meat. Without these rich pricks doing exactly what we all do, sport hunting, the Africa ecosystem would be in a worse state than it is now!

I couldn't care less what they do........but putting a heavily edited video out of an elephant taking forever to drop is just f***ing stupid & just the sort of thing antis thrive on.........would you film shooting a fox with a bow, then carry on filming as it stumbled about for ages, plainly not dying any time soon....& then put it on utube??? No, only f***ing prick would.....

So you think all the bow hunters that film are pricks? Look at all those elk that are filmed running on and bleeding out! That's the reality of bow hunting, why hide it? I put up a video of exactly that and no one has a problem, but an elephant and everyone is crying for the hunters blood!

Perhaps everyone that puts up a video of anything being hunted is also a prick for giving the antis ammo. After all its all ammo for the antis no matter whether you like it or not.

But you think people that hunt for sport, or fun as you put it, should be beaten? Do you not think that that's a foolish statement?

This isn't a rabbit or rat is it mate, its 5 tons of our biggest land mammal, 18 months gestation period and a lifespan equal to ours, they were roaming the plains before man, man put their crops in the elephants back yard, not the other way round. A rogue man killer is a problem admittedly, but a rifle is the right tool, shame it didn't stomp the c**t to death and save some other semi tame animals from his ego.

So you think all the bow hunters that film are pricks? Look at all those elk that are filmed running on and bleeding out! That's the reality of bow hunting, why hide it? I put up a video of exactly that and no one has a problem, but an elephant and everyone is crying for the hunters blood!

Perhaps everyone that puts up a video of anything being hunted is also a prick for giving the antis ammo. After all its all ammo for the antis no matter whether you like it or not.

You're talking shite, I don't care that's it an elephant & I didn't even watch your elk video, but there is line, that elephant film is total shite regardless of what animal it is.......it doesn't help anybody, so you're saying it doesn't matter what standards we show as hunters?? Give your head a shake, you're talking bollocks!! Lol

You're talking shite, I don't care that's it an elephant & I didn't even watch your elk video, but there is line, that elephant film is total shite regardless of what animal it is.......it doesn't help anybody, so you're saying it doesn't matter what standards we show as hunters?? Give your head a shake, you're talking bollocks!! Lol

Where the f**k do I even start with that bollocks...

A ferreting video doesn't 'help' anybody. Just gives the antis ammo to ban ferreting seeing ferrets mauling rabbits and rabbits squealing. Like I said, they're pricks too are they? As long as the video represents the truth of a professionally carried out hunt why should it be hidden? When will people like you realise every single hunting video is ammo for the antis! We shouldn't hide any of the professional realities of it like we're ashamed.

This isn't a rabbit or rat is it mate, its 5 tons of our biggest land mammal, 18 months gestation period and a lifespan equal to ours, they were roaming the plains before man, man put their crops in the elephants back yard, not the other way round. A rogue man killer is a problem admittedly, but a rifle is the right tool, shame it didn't stomp the c**t to death and save some other semi tame animals from his ego.

yeh got to agree got to be a gun , we supposed to have moved on from bows+ arrows and kill humanly as possible , its only them living out there in mud huts that carnt or know no different that kill with bow arrow . If and its a big if there were a lot's of elephants about that need culling , ok kill them but do it humane :yes:

What's professional about it? It looks shite ffs lol I take it these bow hunters are your heroes also lol

So why are photos & videos removed on here? Are you saying all the mods are wrong that any old shite should be shown, regardless of what ammo it gives antis.....

Like I said you are talking utter shite, you just hate being told.....lol lol

That wasn't what you said, you said it's wrong because it's hunting for enjoyment! But now we're getting to the crux of your problem with it, you've got a soft spot for dumbo... that's fine, I have too among many other species. But it's completely illogical to judge an animals right to not being hunted based on emotion. If we want to apply that rule you had better line up for the beating of your life off of the entire anti brigade!

Why is it the elephants back yard? Were they here before us then? Not like we evolved side by side? You really don't see the irony in your comments... same old anti arguments.

yeh got to agree got to be a gun , we supposed to have moved on from bows+ arrows and kill humanly as possible , its only them living out there in mud huts that carnt or know no different that kill with bow arrow . If and its a big if there were a lot's of elephants about that need culling , ok kill them but do it humane :yes:

I could say the same about lurcher and terriers ray. Why lamp rabbits with a dog that involves stress to the rabbit when you could use a rifle?

Were do you think revenue for game reserves come from ? selling key rings and postcards, granted you may not like what you see, but one way or another that bull was earmarked to be culled, with either a rifle or a bow. The chances are the bowman stumped up enough cash for the cull, sick to kill for money ?????????????? I kill deer and fox purely because i enjoy it and i can do it legally, does that make me worse than him??…….and i give nothing back.

But i would like to know how long that bull took to die or was it finished off with a rifle and the video edited?hard to believe it was take down with a bow.

• Like 1

What's professional about it? It looks shite ffs lol I take it these bow hunters are your heroes also lol

So why are photos & videos removed on here? Are you saying all the mods are wrong that any old shite should be shown, regardless of what ammo it gives antis.....

What's professional about it... errr maybe look up the definition of professional. It was a payed hunt! LOL. And it was carried out very professionally from what I saw. Waited for the correct shot on the correct animal and a clean shot made.

As for videos being removed... The one in question remains so kinda torpedoes that point eh.

Have to admit, I'm with BH on this one. Why should the fact that it's an elephant make it any different to ANY other animal? Because it was in a Disney film? They made one about "the fox and the hound" also you no

Or is that close to our own back yard?

Edited by air gun ant
  • Like 4

What's professional about it... errr maybe look up the definition of professional. It was a payed hunt! LOL. And it was carried out very professionally from what I saw. Waited for the correct shot on the correct animal and a clean shot made.

As for videos being removed... The one in question remains so kinda torpedoes that point eh.

Ah the usual condescending, patronising shite you resort to....lol.....that looks far from professional or clean......& you know my point about stuff being removed, you are quite clearly saying anything go's & that's bullshit.......the fact that it's an elephant doesn't bother me in the slightest........

Like I said, you obviously get off on these bow hunters & that's fine by me, but your point is garbage lol