Experience In Newcastle/blyth/northumberland

zandy01

I'm looking to bring my whippet on Rabbitting either through lamping or ferreting, he's just 11 month and I have no experience in this field whatsoever and currently have no permissions...

I am just wondering if there's anyone in Northeast who may allow me to tag along and gain experience, I don't mind doing the donkey work, carrying and providing transport...

I'm not prepared to poach on land as I'd rather respect people/farms/land etc and at 36 and with a wife and son, could do without aggro/criminal record...

I'm not asking for permission, simply just looking to start dog working and get outdoors in fresh air with someone will to take a bit of time/effort to show me the ropes...

atb

Andy

• Like 1

Steve999 - thanks mate, I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

As I've posted above, I'm just wanting both me and dog to learn and gain some experience but honestly and properly from someone with knowledge and experience who is willing to help me out..

pity your so far away you could have joined us honest post good luck mate

Thanks fella, I wish I was closer.... It's looking a little grim, don't think there's anyone in Northeast that's able/willing to help me out :(

Well I'm kinda thinking everyone in Northeast is poaching or just not willing to help ???

Gonna take him out to non ped whippet racing tomorrow just to give him a taster and good exercise/stretch of his legs...

I'm proper gutted and quite surprised as to lack of response/replies...

• 2 months later...

Some of you may no that im busy teaching Andy (zandy01) how to hunt with air rifles and i can vouch for him 100% he is a top lad and well worth the time and effort that you will want to put in with him he is not a p*ss taker and will respect your land and your wishes 100% .

As he says he has no perms yet but is trying to get some and has a cracking little dog .

O,and his lass and her mother can cook i can tell you he all ways has the best bait when he comes along with us so you will be missing out on that lol

he is that good of a lad he has even been invited to other perms with the other lads iv shown how to hunt ie < Daz39, and Matt smith and has an open invitation to mine and there's any time he wants.

But alas no dogs aloud on the perms we have or he could bring her along any time he wanted

He is a top lad and worth the chance so come on lads its Xmas give him the best Xmas pressy he will have this year

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 3

Well I'm kinda thinking everyone in Northeast is poaching or just not willing to help ???

Gonna take him out to non ped whippet racing tomorrow just to give him a taster and good exercise/stretch of his legs...

I'm proper gutted and quite surprised as to lack of response/replies...

you'll get there pal don't give up on asking atb

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all lads who has offered to help/invited me out... (Even lads further afield for generous offers)

Sorted now with kind gentleman who is fairly local and heading out with him for days ferreting in Sunday, Can't wait... :)

ATB

Andy

• Like 1

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all lads who has offered to help/invited me out... (Even lads further afield for generous offers)

Sorted now with kind gentleman who is fairly local and heading out with him for days ferreting in Sunday, Can't wait... :)

ATB

Andy

who are you going with pal atb

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Nomoon (MC), had a cracking day out with the ferrets, appreciate him for taking the time out to help me and show me what's it's all about, thoroughly enjoyed myself, learnt a fair bit and can't wait to do it again :)

Cheers fella

atb

Andy

• Like 2

Pleased to hear that someone let you go along with them mate, bet you got your eyes opened, you see Andy there is still some decent folk around, well done

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Nomoon (MC), had a cracking day out with the ferrets, appreciate him for taking the time out to help me and show me what's it's all about, thoroughly enjoyed myself, learnt a fair bit and can't wait to do it again :)

Cheers fella

atb

Andy

• Like 1