Hard Ground At The Minuite

Took 2 of my dogs out First night and both snapped a ligament on front toe.is it just bad luck or is it the hard ground.no more lamping until we get some rain to soften this ground for me.what is everyone else doing and is anyone else having these problems

Be no lamping till your dogs come right..

Surely you knew the ground was like iron before you headed out..

Should respect your dogs more..

You could of waited a few more weeks till its rains, now you could be laided of 8 weeks perhaps more..

• Like 2

Took 2 of my dogs out First night and both snapped a ligament on front toe.is it just bad luck or is it the hard ground.no more lamping until we get some rain to soften this ground for me.what is everyone else doing and is anyone else having these problems

Be no lamping till your dogs come right..

Surely you knew the ground was like iron before you headed out..

Should respect your dogs more..

You could of waited a few more weeks till its rains, now you could be laided of 8 weeks perhaps more..

Well to be honest one dog done it in the day while walking off lead a rabbit got up and it run after it totally a accident,the other one I was asked to go on a dog with someone and on wAy back they decided to lamp home,as I was in car with them I had not much choice and that's when it done it.on the other hand I know plenty of lads lamp all summer and have no probs

no one would intentionally run a dog if they thought it was rock hard , you cant wrap them up in cotton wool , if something gets up whilst out walking then that's bad luck , I made a bad judgement too run me cur on what I thought was good pasture , luckily her stopper pad is near back too normal , the ground didn't look too bad and sometimes I think you just get that element of bad luck where you think , fook its my fault ,.....the rest of the mutts that ran were fine .....but the element of doubt will remain .......

Local lamping is fecked with hard ground at the minute and the dunes are still too high.... :sorry:

Is there much about on there nowadays mate? Trying to get my pup going on the lamp and it's dead round here.

No mate, where you could put 30+'s in the bag in a couple of hours, you'd be lucky to get over 5..!

If you need to give a youngster a couple of spins if the grounds hard (dry or frozen) everywhere else it's ok but not now as most of it is still high.

Both were unintentional to be honest one done [bANNED TEXT] a rabbit got up in day and other I was asked for a day with terriers and on wAy home the lads wanted to lamp home and as I was in there vehicle I had little choice. shit tho

You always have a choice mate..

Now your dogs bust up and the start of your seasons on hold..

• Like 1

Both were unintentional to be honest one done [bANNED TEXT] a rabbit got up in day and other I was asked for a day with terriers and on wAy home the lads wanted to lamp home and as I was in there vehicle I had little choice. shit tho

No excuses mate you fecked up simple as

no one would intentionally run a dog if they thought it was rock hard , you cant wrap them up in cotton wool , if something gets up whilst out walking then that's bad luck , I made a bad judgement too run me cur on what I thought was good pasture , luckily her stopper pad is near back too normal , the ground didn't look too bad and sometimes I think you just get that element of bad luck where you think , fook its my fault ,.....the rest of the mutts that ran were fine .....but the element of doubt will remain .......

Half the so called dog men i know would and do all the time.