Dh/bull/grey

any you lads own and work this type haven't seen any myself just interested in what your thinking as regards to a touch of dh in the mix,what you'd expect to gain from it over a typical bull/grey,bit of height as well as improved wind hopefully,what ya reckon,sire was dh/bull/grey dam was 3/8 5/8 bull grey,any pics would be good cheers

020_zpse9563171.jpg

• Like 5

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

any you lads own and work this type haven't seen any myself just interested in what your thinking as regards to a touch of dh in the mix,what you'd expect to gain from it over a typical bull/grey,bit

Id say most 3/4 greyhound Xs lack wind

Posted Images

Similar breeding to mine rob

may as well get rid now mate,its official on the hunting life they all shit :laugh:

Don't take it too heart mate, remember the hunting life is where legends are made ,remember the hunting life catch phrase 28tts and 86LB :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 1

Similar breeding to mine rob

may as well get rid now mate,its official on the hunting life they all shit :laugh:

Don't take it too heart mate, remember the hunting life is where legends are made ,remember the hunting life catch phrase 28tts and 86LB :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

be hard pushed for me to take anything to heart mate but yeah know where you coming from :thumbs: