Dh/bull/grey

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

any you lads own and work this type haven't seen any myself just interested in what your thinking as regards to a touch of dh in the mix,what you'd expect to gain from it over a typical bull/grey,bit

Id say most 3/4 greyhound Xs lack wind

Posted Images

Father and his young daughter deer/bull/grey's

cheers dog obviously looks capable how old is the bitch now?,im expecting mine to hit around 27tts going by the sire and dam,he certainly a lump of a pup think it shows he likes his grub and found a butcher that supplies all i need at give away prices so piling it into him,

iv had a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull in the past good size at 26tts but defo lacked wind as did the bull/whip/grey iv had in the past so was hoping with a bit dh in the mix could give it the edge cheers

cheers dog obviously looks capable how old is the bitch now?,im expecting mine to hit around 27tts going by the sire and dam,he certainly a lump of a pup think it shows he likes his grub and found a butcher that supplies all i need at give away prices so piling it into him,

iv had a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull in the past good size at 26tts but defo lacked wind as did the bull/whip/grey iv had in the past so was hoping with a bit dh in the mix could give it the edge cheers

how did you find the 3/4 x ?? was thinking of this x before i bred

single handed bitch i had defo lacked wind and it was obvious after a few runs she would struggle to go on for a full night,probably a jacker in the making if id really tried to test her but lack of numbers and only getting out walking local just about kept her fed and kennelled if truth be known

lot to be said for a good bull x lurcher :thumbs:

single handed bitch i had defo lacked wind and it was obvious after a few runs she would struggle to go on for a full night,probably a jacker in the making if id really tried to test her but lack of numbers and only getting out walking local just about kept her fed and kennelled if truth be known

i know a bloke who all so had a 3/4 x that lacked wind too ? i like dogs what can run as well as graft and ya right alot to be said for a bull x lurcher

i know a bloke who all so had a 3/4 x that lacked wind too ? i like dogs what can run as well as graft and ya right alot to be said for a bull x lurcher

Id say most 3/4 greyhound Xs lack wind

yes id agree to a certain extent dogs for jobs and all that,had a 3/4 grey 1/4 collie pick rabbits up all night,a bull x needs to make the catch and then kill efficiently lack of wind can show in the dogs capability of the latter

• 2 weeks later...

Similar breeding to mine rob

may as well get rid now mate,its official on the hunting life they all shit :laugh:

Don't take it too heart mate, remember the hunting life is where legends are made ,remember the hunting life catch phrase 28tts and 86LB :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

IMG_3981_zpsd07f19fc.jpg

now 4 month old ish, 20tts and 17kg :D

027_zpsa1e83f5b.jpg

010_zps3aed6487.jpg

• Like 5