kennel separately mate its not worth the risk & its not always the terrier that comes worse off, when I sold tilly to raynardman he kennelled her with his pointer & tilly nearly choked it.he went into kennels & found her wi hardly any life in her & I found my mate a black nuttall wheeler dog from up Leeds & he had a keepers job down in Devon & was flat out with work so he let his mate use it on a shoot in Oxfordshire & the lad put it in with his lurcher & the terrier killed it.also seen chunks missing from terriers after kenneling wi lurchers .a.t.b

I keep a bull grey dog with a Russell bitch and have never had any problems touch wood but I can pretty much say 100% that nothing would ever happen but I am very careful of which dogs I mix I would kennel my Russell dog with my bull grey dog it's just common sence and if u know the dogs

I'd never kennel a bigger dog with a smaller one, I prefer kennelling dogs separately anyway. Theres only gonna be one outcome if a bullx turns on a terrier whether it starts it or is defending itself. My terrier is happy in with the spaniel but I still prefer to keep them separate

I'd never kennel a bigger dog with a smaller one, I prefer kennelling dogs separately anyway. Theres only gonna be one outcome if a bullx turns on a terrier whether it starts it or is defending itself. My terrier is happy in with the spaniel but I still prefer to keep them separate

How heavy is the lurcher ? :laugh:

The pointer is epileptic and this was my 1st experience of it, she was actually in the fitting stage hence being lifeless, Tilly was baying at her, never made a mark on the pointer.

But yes you hold a high risk of kennel fights with 2 dogs.

sounds like this pigs got a bit of a problem wi you raynardman, seems to jump on anything you reply to.

• Like 1

How heavy is the lurcher ? :laugh:
Think he's about 27" 84lb but fast & agile for such a big dog mate
  • Like 2