Best Non Saluki Coursing Dogs Of The Past

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This one did ok corridore,,,won the windmill double handed cup in 2003,,, and came runner up the year after,,,,she was whippet,grey x deer,grey...   Here's a few pics of her,,,there's one or two lad

Here's Sally again     Here's max having his pic took with the dog Captin..     Here's a days coursing I organised on an estate I had permission on  

The Best bit irks my sensitive soul,running dogs seldom needed to be the best to fill the bag,all they needed to be was capable.There were a multitude of capable dogs,often pedigree unknown that had a

Posted Images

Shame there's no clips. In all the hundreds of clips I've seen of coursing I've only ever seen pure greys or saluki types.

To be honest mate most were sal crosses,, even in them pics I have put up most were...

I'm sure I've seen video on YouTube of deerhound greys coursing

Nice to see those pics tommo put up, brought back some good memory's of times gone by,us welsh lads were getting right into the coursing just as the labour twats slammed the door on us with the ban! Had a lot of good sport with Nathan and rogue over the years was a real class animal that Nathan as the owner and max as the breeder should be proud of.