Paying Fees For Airgun Hunting On Farms

ye thats true just heard the is a few places about that do this in the north east uk, always nice to shoot else where a do have a few permissions of my own but been kind of stuck at them few places just wanna get out shoot a few other properties

Seen that advertised with holiday cottages buy a week at the cottage and get free airgun shooting at the farm but who's to say there's anything there or if it's been shoot out already ?

yep av also seen that my self but these days people shoot the farms weather they have permission or not or they all have there dogs out with thw lamps, on few farms a go and have 2 golf courses there is public walk ways near by so you always have people hunting and knocking the numbers down. police do bot all about it these days as well so you could say lot of places you go mite of already had people there the nite before

No. Im Lincolnshire though mate. The bugger got me lifting grain out of his yard though the other weekend while he was shovelling into the bucket...

Jesus. 7 ton tractor and me at the controls... :rofl:

Im surprised more dont offer it for a fee, but to be honest, I think they have much more important issues and job at hand to think about asking for money for perms. At the end of the day your doing them a favour. Keeping vermin down to a minimum, my perm supplies Tescos with cabbages and tato's so my job is helping feed all you lot with sundeh dinnars. Ha.

• Like 2

a heard the is a guy were i live is charging 200 pound for the year and can shoot all his farms suppose its ok for lads with no permission. may be a good way to get a bit of permission telling them you will help out on the farm from time to time mite get someones foot in the door

Charging somebody to control pests / vermin for them ! Let the buggers drown in their own greed. Wouldn't even consider this - if nobody paid then they would come running when rats & rabbits were giving them grief.

Then you could have the pleasure in telling them to sod off!

Rant over - bye bye, have a good day :-)

• Like 1

If you want to help me put up a new face, I'll let you pay me £20 to do it.

I'm kidding. To be fair, if people are having it open for so many others to shoot, it's unlikely to have much stuff to shoot, unless it's metal and spins, or is paper and covered in numbers.

If the holiday cottages are nice enough, then go for a few days holiday and take your rifle. Enjoy a holiday, at the evenings, keep the eyes open, and hope for the best.