Sacked In The Morning

Now boys, I will be more than happy to eat my words, but I think it will be a cold day in hell before our Harry comes back to the hammers.

The way young Frank got treated and other politics would be too much to swallow for him IMHO

I think he would come back he dont seem the type to hold a grudge......im not sure he will though simply because he must be in his late 60,s now i think maybe this could be his last job............i dont think he would disrespect West Ham by coming back if not 100% committed so maybe its getting too late now.

• Like 1

I think harry would be the man to bring the good times back for the hammers...my dad went to upton Park Tuesday night( probably last chance the blades get to visit the old ground) and there was a crowd of 30k. .impressive knowing the fringe players would get a game... as an outsider it seems the club just needs the right manager to bring it all together.

• Like 3

Now boys, I will be more than happy to eat my words, but I think it will be a cold day in hell before our Harry comes back to the hammers.

The way young Frank got treated and other politics would be too much to swallow for him IMHO

I think he would come back he dont seem the type to hold a grudge......im not sure he will though simply because he must be in his late 60,s now i think maybe this could be his last job............i dont think he would disrespect West Ham by coming back if not 100% committed so maybe its getting too late now.

I think you might be right there Gnasher.

Harry is 67.

for me ferguson left at the wrong time the team was relatively weak on paper at a bit of a crossroads squad wise, the youngsters like smallinh jones cleverley aren't up to much and they seem to struggle to sign top players now there are bigger spenders amd winners in the game now. thrn he personally appointed moyes lol.

I think harry would be the man to bring the good times back for the hammers...my dad went to upton Park Tuesday night( probably last chance the blades get to visit the old ground) and there was a crowd of 30k. .impressive knowing the fringe players would get a game... as an outsider it seems the club just needs the right manager to bring it all together.

Did he tell you all the hostilities going on about Tevez the other night ?.........bit of egg on the face for us in the end :icon_redface:

Theres an unpleasantness in the air of late normally we,re a very together sort of bunch but Allardyce just divides folk hes all wrong for this club.

• Like 3

Yes gnash very unlike the hammers the goings on lately. ..I can't believe they are sticking with sam..shame really .and to think the media were touting him for the England job lol. As for the match why rest so many? Fans deserve better. ..

what's the feeling amongst fans towards moving into the Olympic stadium? Probably last time we'll play at Upton Park ..a ground with so much history..