Heres To The New Season!

There's people out there digging a lot more than me that's a fact. If your in a position to let's say a hunt terrier man who will out six days a week he will have probably passed 400 by Christmas I reakon if you swerved all the big spots and just stuck to the small ones you could do 7 or 8 hundred a season in the right areas any one on here no lads who get them sort of numbers

what are you sniffing !!!!!

Your right you do have to have a lot of land like a county for instance which is something that hunts have and not everybody goes out with keepers or on bits of there own permission which them numbers would seem imposable if you don't no that them numbers are achievable then that's your naivety or inexperience.there are lads on here who know the boys getting them numbers mr darcy can back me up on that you were with one of them at weekend at a show. As for you who think I'm lying how the f**k do u no. Yes it is glorified ferreting but do you here me sayin they are got top class dogs or blow my trumpet about my dogs no there are lots of mediocre dogs that can account for easily over a hundred sensible dogs that don't get everything. funny how all you big time hunters who think bollocks is spoke every time they here something new are the ones who arent in the know rant over

Go on I'll play along ? so your telling me that you have never go out and blanked , you're telling me that you've had 2 digs every single day gor 6 months or 7.2 digs a weekend and you've never got less than that amount of foxes every time you've gone out ? If I'm wrong I'll apologize but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you lol . Lol lol I've just realised that your the wind up c**t that put a thread up about roll on the Aprill because that's when the showing starts . Good one I took the bait lol lol ?

Edited by marshman

I know of lads that are digging 300+ a season but that is heads of game, but that's because most digs they're digging have 3, 4, 5 or more in the stop end. 350 digs a season is an awful lot, and in the counties where it is possible 350 digs would most likely result in close to a 1000 head of game in a 6 month period which again is an awful lot and hard to believe.

Ive been on two hunts one.for 2 year and one for 3 year never even come close to them numbers infact you get more when your not on the hunts thats why i left you spend 2/3 days following f***ing hounds and maybe getting a dig our permission covers 35'000 acres which is hell of a lot of land and i still didnt get near that number to get them numbers youd have to be mega rich no job stacks of land a right team of dogs jcb arms fit as f**k and releaseing every thing you dig