Pups Born Lastnight

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Four pups born lastnight,three dogs and one bitch,the bitch i will be keeping as this was the reason lined her ,looking forward to bringing her on and joining the pack.labor went really well,no probl

Update on pups eight weeks this coming Monday,fit healthy and full of themselves.

Posted Images

Well I had a trip up to "Scotch corner" this morning to meet Keith and Johnny to pick up my pup from this litter, Keith you're a real pal letting me have this little fella and whenever you want a pup back just let me know, he will get plenty of daily work and should blend lovely with my bitches when the time comes, great to catch up a bit and could of sat all day chatting dogs of times gone by, hope your ratting trip went well for you and you had a good day out, thanks again, WM

• Like 1

your more than welcome WM,pup couldn't of went to a better person.yes it was good to catch up and talk about what we love to do[work our dogs]and i to could of sat all day; we killed 22 rats, good couple hours sport,all in all a great day.you and you pal were great crack look forward to meet up for hunt.good luck with your pup and your hats in the post lol.ATB keith j.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...