Other hobbies/interests

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first the dogs then watching a trotting race and driving my pacer, also breeding mules and british birds

Mush - what type of Mules do you breed?

Goldfinch x , siskin x , greenfinch x est just started back breeding in the last few years.

Apart from the dog and cleaning my Land Rover ............. I'm desperately trying to learn to fly model helicopters ............. without a doubt the most frustrating and difficult thing I've ever tried to do, like balancing a ball bearing in the middle of a tea tray while wearing roller skates, fooking nightmare! Costing me a fortune in spares!!!

Am sure it'll be worth it in the end.

What a boring twat I sound! :blink:

RC helicopters ? if so you need to buy the learners pack.... its 4 rods with orange balls on each end mate they fit on the bottom.. saves you the cash in repairs FOR A WHILE lol

my hobbies/interests would be (mixing "dj"/gym/360/ps3/golf)

Edited by Boom
Apart from the dog and cleaning my Land Rover ............. I'm desperately trying to learn to fly model helicopters ............. without a doubt the most frustrating and difficult thing I've ever tried to do, like balancing a ball bearing in the middle of a tea tray while wearing roller skates, fooking nightmare! Costing me a fortune in spares!!!

Am sure it'll be worth it in the end.

What a boring twat I sound! :blink:

RC helicopters ? if so you need to buy the learners pack.... its 4 rods with orange balls on each end mate they fit on the bottom.. saves you the cash in repairs FOR A WHILE lol

my hobbies/interests would be (mixing "dj"/gym/360/ps3/golf)

Yes mate, RC electric Helis, I gave in yesterday and bought the training gear, have had about 5 or 6 flights since and not broken anything! :thumbs:

My hobbies are pretty much all centred around hunting, shooting and the countryside. I had to really think about what else I like doing and I guess the only things that really came to mind were having mind blowing sex and drinking cider, I have never tried to do both at the same time though so thats one for future experimentation :laugh::drink::laugh: