Other hobbies/interests

SS: How are you at handling a Vortex Ring, mate? Have ye ever come up against one? :icon_eek:

Blimey! :blink:

You mate would have been the last person I'd have expected to know about flyinh RC Heli's!!! Wouldn't have thought there was enough efluence involved for your liking ............ :laugh::laugh:

Am doing OK so far, it's the TBE that's doing me in .......... "Toilet Bowl Effect", common to Electric Helis, where you go round and round like it's been flushed down a bog!? Not good! :gunsmilie:

http://www.servoshop.co.uk/index.php?pid=C...C&area=HELI

Mine's not looking much like that at the minute, buried the blades about 2 foot in the ground again .......... :icon_eek::icon_redface:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
My hobbies are pretty much all centred around hunting, shooting and the countryside. I had to really think about what else I like doing and I guess the only things that really came to mind were having mind blowing sex and drinking cider, I have never tried to do both at the same time though so thats one for future experimentation :laugh::drink::laugh:
you like what i like .....mmmmmmmmm

drinking cider :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i like a bit of fishing pike and carp mainly played alot of rugby for the army till i had a accident on exercise now just enjoy to watch as i cant play anymore and also done a bit of boxing and coaching there to. Also like to sit back and watch a bit of UFC my wife thinks im addicted to it though she will sit there and watch it as well .

i like a bit of fishing pike and carp mainly played alot of rugby for the army till i had a accident on exercise now just enjoy to watch as i cant play anymore and also done a bit of boxing and coaching there to. Also like to sit back and watch a bit of UFC my wife thinks im addicted to it though she will sit there and watch it as well .