Teckels

sambo123

I had a nice little pack only got 2 old bitches left nice little grafters just put me off all the yapping. They would chase lurchers up an hedge row screaming there heads off thinking the lurcher was on When they wasn't. Had sum good fun with them had a fair few Charlie's out of earth and bolted no end out of drains. Got a soft heart for the teckles

Guest foxpack

DSCF2423_zps9a227c8f.jpg

heres a pic of 1 of the teckels i had ,directly of valentine ,suppose to be able to bolt fox ,hunt like a beagle ,over all terrain etc,,was,nt for me ,went to ground on rabbits ,big time .hunted fox ,but when fox went over dry stone wall ,dog was to small to follow,plus got his knob stuck every time he went through sheep netting..lol,,would switch his ears complety off if he was 2 or 22 feet off you ,big blood pressure head on when out with him,suppose to be good for tracking deer etc ,but each to there own and i would,nt be getting another ,

• Like 2

DSCF2423_zps9a227c8f.jpg

heres a pic of 1 of the teckels i had ,directly of valentine ,suppose to be able to bolt fox ,hunt like a beagle ,over all terrain etc,,was,nt for me ,went to ground on rabbits ,big time .hunted fox ,but when fox went over dry stone wall ,dog was to small to follow,plus got his knob stuck every time he went through sheep netting..lol,,would switch his ears complety off if he was 2 or 22 feet off you ,big blood pressure head on when out with him,suppose to be good for tracking deer etc ,but each to there own and i would,nt be getting another ,

They usually have long leads on those tracking dogs. I think they all go deaf on you aswell off lead.

DSCF2423_zps9a227c8f.jpg

got hes knob stuck on fencing ?, nothing worse lol