Camo Wrapped My Hw100

Hi All,

I finally found someone with Camo-It in stock, so I done my HW100 to add it to my Camo'd MK4.

Easy enough to do, just a bit of patience and a sharp knife. Made a bit of a dogs dinner of the cylinder, but I dont care as I have an A&M one on the way to replace this one which I will wrap when it gets here.

What do you all think?

Tim

post-72958-0-54832800-1407615910.jpg

post-72958-0-81167600-1407615945.jpg

post-72958-0-84506300-1407615943.jpg

• Like 4

That mk4 is feckin nice , it must be an art to get that on the gun with out any wrinkles , is moisture

Able to get under neath it , and does it come of Easley

I'd like to do mine but I'd most likely mess it up , where did you get the camo wrap from?

Dave

Some of the best wrap jobs I've seen there man. Not really my own thing, but know when they look right.

The netting did work though.... ;)

Also, how have you slung up your sling, so to speak, it's attached at the top of the butt in the netting image? Like it.

Edited by Rez

Hi All,

David, it is fairly straightforward to put on, but you need a clean stock. Doesnt adhere to silicon, so best on wood stocks. Once its on its watertight. I've had the MK4 out in rain and snow with no problems at all.

No idea how easy it comes off as Ive not tried yet, but I'm sure a bit of heat and some elbow grease should be enough.

The product is called Camo-It, but I think they have gone out of business as this was really hard to find. Shame. Great product. I think they fell out with Jack Pyke or something.

Rez, the netting is better camo, but the side lever on the HW kept getting caught in it and its a bit fiddly when mooching around. Falling off, falling over the scope, snagging on the sidewheel, getting in the way of mag changes etc. This is a much better solution. In combination with good body, face and hands camo, im pretty much hidden. I've had crows land 15yds away from me, fly over my head and hop around me without realising what I was. They see me and get confused and get used to me before I whack em. After on has been shot the rest go nuts looking for the danger, but they cant figure out that its me as my skin is hidden. They can also recognise a rifle, so having it camo'd means its shape is broken up and they dont fear it.

The sling is a Viper 3-Point Tactical. I put a second stud on the top to attach it to. Works well.

Tim