Synthol... Give Your Head A Shake!

The most common ingredients of pre workout powders are caffeine and creatine.....which are stimulants that fail to deliver actual nutrients to muscles....a diuretic will make you piss more than normal.....creatine causes water to be drawn into the muscle tissue giving the impression of more muscle mass but this water retention draws water away from other parts of your body increasing the risk of dehydration.......you,ll get away with this training once per day but top bodybuilders and fighters etc are training 2 sometimes 3 times per day its just not possible to take pre workouts every workout as dehydration will become a real factor....

Things like Trimethiglycine or Carnosine being actual modified amino acids help the muscle contract with a lot more force which is the true purpose of pre workout supps.....for an energy boost with no jitters Tyrosine is used by the body as a precusor to producing hormones such as adrenalin.......The supplement business is in a terrible state at the moment absolutely flooded with poor quality products and straight out gimmicks.....do your research and dont fall into the " i,ll have one of these and one of these " category.....your heart/kidneys/ liver will thank you for it later on believe me ;)

• Like 1

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate it,,, the Mrs is moody for a whole week.........

We wont allow it in the gym it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with bodybuilding its like someone walking in the gym with shoes 7 sizes too big its needless,dangerous and plain embarrassing !!

You said it yourself bodybuilding is about size,symmetry,quality and function...............only somebody who has never grasped any understanding of working the body would destroy it in such a way....

Posted Images

I'm making up for lost time, would usually only do em once a week but as my foots better I'm doing em daily. Not gonna lie it's hard work but I love it....pushing myself hard!

Im going to be a nosey f****r and ask how long have you been training ?......Feel free to tell me to piss off if you like :D

I'm making up for lost time, would usually only do em once a week but as my foots better I'm doing em daily. Not gonna lie it's hard work but I love it....pushing myself hard!

Im going to be a nosey f****r and ask how long have you been training ?......Feel free to tell me to piss off if you like :D

Are you going to say he needs to rest more?

LIke i say im just being nosey mate im not going to tell him anything i did that once before on here and it backfired so i leave folk to do their own research......like i had to ;)

I wouldn't tell you to piss off lol I'm 30 now, been training on and off since my teens!

I'm not planning on squatting heavy daily, I'm talking 3 or 4 sets of 60 or 80kg!

LIke i say im just being nosey mate im not going to tell him anything i did that once before on here and it backfired so i leave folk to do their own research......like i had to ;)

I'm open to any advice too, I think it would be a waste of knowledge to hold it back. People can make their own decisions on what you or anyone else has to offer. ?

I wouldn't tell you to piss off lol I'm 30 now, been training on and off since my teens!

I'm not planning on squatting heavy daily, I'm talking 3 or 4 sets of 60 or 80kg!

I just dont get the pre workout supps if you dont make maximum use of every last bit of energy it puts me in mind of filling your car with rocket fuel to drive round to Tescos :D .....as for Thailand from what im told with all them little treacles hopping about its the last place you go for a rest :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

I like it, I didn't use them for years but this one seems to be ok. Maybe it's in my head but especially with cardio I'm a lot more focused.

I'm going with the Mrs, probably right about no rest tho....?

Funny you mention squatting every day,,I've always been each body part once maybe twice a week ,,,that's what I was taught,,,,but I watched a thing on telly a good while back,,,watching Olympic lifters training,,,feck me it seemed they did nowt but squat,,,sometimes two sessions a day,,,and some of them boys had huge legs

How much are you guy bent over bb rowing?

Are you asking this because you are struggling to find your weight ?.....very few people lift the correct weight for them on working sets most people go too heavy,the Pendlay Row requires the hips and knees to be static....if they are not then you are not rowing properly this is what makes it a difficlut exercise to go heavy on......any type of jerk in a row is not allowing full range of motion......the Smiths Machine is good for rowing as it stabilises your form......best to do variations of row be it barbell,t bar or machine.......but going too heavy really is a waste of time.