Who Holds The Power In This Country?

The Media Are Controlled By Those Above Them I.e. Politicians/Royalty Rich Ect , Just Look At These Fukcing Animals Involved In The Saville Case , The Media Know Who Is / Has Been Involved But Won't Publish It Because Those Above Have The Power Too Stop Them , I Think Its Called A "D" Section Which Means They Don't Report It . . Similar Too The BBC Turning A Blind Eye To Saville For 30 / 40 Yrs Because Off His Friends In High & I Mean High Places . . Just Too AddA Good Friend Off Saville Cliff Richard Has Given His British Citizenship Up For 1 In Barbados I Wonder Why That Is ???

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forget the prime minister, forget the queen, It's the media that really holds the power. The media has the power to make or break anything. Clever editing can make even Jack the ripper sound like a ph

The media hold power because the vast majority of people are thick as shit enough to take everything they see at face value !

Not strictly true with regard to the hunting ban most of the general public immediately think of fox hunting since fox are not generally eaten why would it be wrong for the average person to disagree?

Posted Images

I'm guessing your ayran bloodline brethren have some sort of 'final solution' lined up to deal with the jews then? Worked well last time some nazi arsehole tried it...

How rude, ah yes your the plank that told me to go and tell that to the black lads serving in the British army are you not? Never mind quisling, if I valued your opinion I might be offended, but I dont :bye:

He worked for the BBC,I think that says it all.

Yep, having a job that requires ambition, an education and intelligence. I really should be ashamed...

And 'quisling'? Come off it, we're not in some sort of race war. I'm not at all in favour at all of those who do pull the strings behind the scenes, but I don't for one second believe it's solely the work of the Jews, or have seen any verifiable evidence to blame what would be a massive international conspiracy on a religion that represents 0.2% of the world's population.

Edited by AndyH

The Media Are Controlled By Those Above Them I.e. Politicians/Royalty Rich Ect , Just Look At These Fukcing Animals Involved In The Saville Case , The Media Know Who Is / Has Been Involved But Won't Publish It Because Those Above Have The Power Too Stop Them , I Think Its Called A "D" Section Which Means They Don't Report It . . Similar Too The BBC Turning A Blind Eye To Saville For 30 / 40 Yrs Because Off His Friends In High & I Mean High Places . . Just Too AddA Good Friend Off Saville Cliff Richard Has Given His British Citizenship Up For 1 In Barbados I Wonder Why That Is ???

A 'D Notice' is to do with Defence issues, related to the armed forces. It's not legally enforceable, but more of a gentleman's agreement that you phone up Rear Admiral something-or-other at the MOD and run anything by him first that could compromise national security or harm servicemen's families etc.

If they really want to shut you up, they've got to get an injunction served, which is legally enforceable.

Edited by AndyH

A 'D Notice' is to do with Defence issues, related to the armed forces. It's not legally enforceable, but more of a gentleman's agreement that you phone up Rear Admiral something-or-other at the MOD and run anything by him first that could compromise national security or harm servicemen's families etc.

If they really want to shut you up, they've got to get an injunction served, which is legally enforceable.

They Can & Have Used "D" Notices In A Coroners Court Which Involved A Death Related To the Elm Guest House Child Abuse Scandal , So As For Not Legally Enforceable Depends Who Issues It , Because In a That Case The Press Used The "D" Notice And Didn't Report That News . . Surely It Didn't Have Nothing To Do With The FACT Leon Britain Was Involved , As I Said The Press Are Dictated Too By Those "PILLARS OFF SOCIETY" !!