Can't Upload Pics? Easy!!

I recall paint used to save as bmp, but it's definitely jpg these days. :thumbs:

Windows 8 and all that jazz? Been a Mac person for a while and the software I use is very different and more "advanced" in ways to freeware, not to boast but my knowledge of MS and Android is definitely old school or none at all hahaha.

The use of sites like Photobucket do seem to be universal on all desktops, tablets and mobiles. So using it as a forum can keep us all in sync and help each other out.

Not to say not to use the THL website to upload pictures if you can, just to those who can't, there are other options and time saved from not having to send everyone pictures or waiting until later to upload them via desktop- if they should remember.

White

photo bucket is shit , to up load 1 pic from bucket to a window 2 min its a joke :yes:

I recall paint used to save as bmp, but it's definitely jpg these days. :thumbs:

Windows 8 and all that jazz? Been a Mac person for a while and the software I use is very different and more "advanced" in ways to freeware, not to boast but my knowledge of MS and Android is definitely old school or none at all hahaha.

The use of sites like Photobucket do seem to be universal on all desktops, tablets and mobiles. So using it as a forum can keep us all in sync and help each other out.

Not to say not to use the THL website to upload pictures if you can, just to those who can't, there are other options and time saved from not having to send everyone pictures or waiting until later to upload them via desktop- if they should remember.

White

A quick way on the I phone is to screen shot your photo ( press the button on the top and the main button on the front together, this takes the screen shot pic).

This will instantly resize the pic, you can now add the new photo to the post.

clever cnut :D

• Like 2

A quick way on the I phone is to screen shot your photo ( press the button on the top and the main button on the front together, this takes the screen shot pic).

This will instantly resize the pic, you can now add the new photo to the post.

clever cnut :D

Why thank you.... Lol

• Like 1

White

photo bucket is shit , to up load 1 pic from bucket to a window 2 min its a joke :yes:

I've used it for years and never found many faults with it or if there were, they had soon ironed it out.

As I mentioned, it doesn't just have to be PB, use whatever suits you. Even Evernote can perform these features if you're familiar with that....