My New Theoben Evo .177 (Converted To Spring Power)

Couldn't sit down for thinking I could get bit more power from her so stripped back down and ....

20140630_184844.jpg

That ll do me will probably go up slightly as spring beds in too, happier now that power is perfect power for me, very little recoil but obviously will sort the twang then job a good 1 been thinking about this bloody rifle in my sleep got so mad almost sacked it this morning lol

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All built up again

Well just picked this up a .177 evolution   was offered it a while ago but decided against it as gas ram can be bit touch and go but cudnt help thinking a spring conversion would make a fantastic

I've hit a few snags on way though the cocking shoe is kaput it's fallen apart and dumped metal shards inside everything so needs a full polish of everything New cocking shoe A hefty spring as the

Nice one bud , the stock looks mint and im happy that you got it sorted iv been the same with the raider i felt like smashing it at one point, its funny that a bit of wood and metal can do your head in so much im sure a woman has had some thing to do with them at one point because only a woman or rifle can do your napper in like that lol atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yea think there some logic in that just had a wander on perm hoping to christen it but no joy shoots really well though and groups nice once I sort the twang this will be a beauty glad I stuck with it

• Like 1

Thanks mate

Got someone I know With a laith making me up

some delrin a guide and top hat so will transform it it feels harsh from the twang but not a lot of recoil at all dropping bits in tomorrow for him so should have them back in next couple of days get in!!

Got to bloody strip it again now though argh out with the sash clamp

Edited by mattybugeye

Sorry bud i got my days mixed up eny one would think i was getting married ,got the sling this morning Matt well happy and thanks once again your a top lad and i would deal with you eny time ,have a beltter day and remember keep it together at the alter :cray: :cray: :cray: atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: