Yorkshire Dale Walks

Robbo your thinking of Garry hosker,,,he's in America now,,,does the odd article in edrd about bear hunting now

That's it tomo. I knew somebody used to live in airton lol.My memory ain't what it used to be.He used to run beddy crosses at one bit I think. Or did I make that up as well Edited by robbo

Robbo your thinking of Garry hosker,,,he's in America now,,,does the odd article in edrd about bear hunting now

That's it tomo. I knew somebody used to live in airton lol.My memory ain't what it used to be.He used to run beddy crosses at one bit I think. Or did I make that up as well

Yeh he had that dog called spud,,,half cros beddie grey,,,then he had the son of spud out of a grey bitch,,,Lloydy is the man to ask though I think he went out with him a few times,,,,also dytcos of here was his mate

If you can remember Gary Hosker and Lloydy writing in the Shooting news does that make you ancient? :hmm:

TC

And Deargi used to do a terrier coloum if I remember correctly.

Our Mr Harcome as earth dog. :thumbs:

TC

• Like 1

That's it tomo. I knew somebody used to live in airton lol.My memory ain't what it used to be.He used to run beddy crosses at one bit I think. Or did I make that up as well

Spud , think he was a first x

One of the best little boozers was at Linton,the original Emmerdale location,beer barrel behind the bar,straight into a jug and then the glass,2 little rooms that were packed with the locals,some good permission was to be had there with a little knowledge and the offer of a fill-up.Woke up outside in the car or van a few times,smelly dogs,rabbits and hungover occupants,made for a sorry sight in the light of day,were did that youthful exuberance get to?.

there is a pub round there that still does beer out of a jug lad, they have wifi tho :hmm: