• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only just gone and smashed my PB. I was reeling in one rod to pack away, when the other went off.   13lb 7oz.     Over the moon.

I am a BARBEL fisherman.       Get in.............

Objective achieved!! A River Dove double. Get in.........   Only taken me two and a half seasons.     10lb 10oz. My new personal best.     HAVE IT!!

Posted Images

That's it, short session today. Same result as the previous 4 trips. Going home via the Trent, have a look for a possible Barbel session on there.

the lads are catching on the soar ... :whistling:

cant believe you havent fished for any thing else that looks a good stretch :hmm::D wait till we get on the wye

Neither can I. Every swim iv'e looked at looks bob on for a stick float and Maggot approch. Trouble is, iv'e set my stall out for a Barbel. I'll give it a go on the float soon. Might as well..............

The Wye. Can't wait. :yes:

• Like 2

cant believe you havent fished for any thing else that looks a good stretch :hmm::D wait till we get on the wye

Neither can I. Every swim iv'e looked at looks bob on for a stick float and Maggot approch. Trouble is, iv'e set my stall out for a Barbel. I'll give it a go on the float soon. Might as well..............

Is the plan to fish the Wye on the Saturday still?

I'll be up on the Friday to fish the Saturday..

what time friday?

what time friday?

Leave after work, probably around 7...

what time friday?

take the friday off man your the boss :D iam going to set off late thursday night early friday may be fish it friday as well as saturday :thumbs:

what time friday?

take the friday off man your the boss :D iam going to set off late thursday night early friday may be fish it friday as well as saturday :thumbs:

I'll be there Thursday. I'm going to fish the Wye, Friday and Saturday. Monmouths stretch, http://www.monmouthfishing.co.uk/river-wye Unless anyone knows a better bit.

If you want feeding Firday Bob, let me know. The misses is doing a Chilli for Kev and me, i'll get her to do a big pot. :thumbs:

• Like 2

I'm on a stillwater tomorrow. Hopefully i'll actually catch a fish. 6 trips this year and no fish. Back on the Dove soon, so normal service resumed.

You should be alright, as long as you leave the contacts at home lol

• Like 1

what time friday?

I'm off to guernsey for 2 weeks before the comp, I know that week I'm back I'm gonna be swamped, I'll see what I can do though..

Chilli and a couple of beers on Friday night, sounds spot on cheers Arch..

• Like 2