Gauging Interest On Lurcher Article

I am into amatuer photo journalism and am interested in writing an article in disbanding the lurchers bad name so that joe blogs doesn't associate every lurcher owner as a knob who is only interested in killing small defenseless bunnies and that every lurcher/sighthound as a vicous dog that is only interested in killing everything am in the Somerset area if anyone thinks its a good idea let me know

ATB

whos the article for,and check your spelling before you write the article,and grammar :laugh:

• Like 2

I am into amatuer photo journalism and am interested in writing an article in disbanding the lurchers bad name so that joe blogs doesn't associate every lurcher owner as a knob who is only interested in killing small defenseless bunnies and that every lurcher/sighthound as a vicous dog that is only interested in killing everything am in the Somerset area if anyone thinks its a good idea let me know

ATBwhos the article for,and check your spelling before you write the article,and grammar :laugh:

Classic THL lol fuuck FLMAO hahahahahaha

I am also from somerset and find people think lurchers are cool and unusual in towns that's what ive been told when walking mine buts lets face it the lurcher was bread to put food on the table and a smile on its owners face both I have :-) I will be honest I have not been in the game as long as some but I can say for sure we all at some time or another watched our dog/dogs in the field and feel a feeling that is unexplainable when your dog shows its hunting prowess in the field

well maybe people look at lurchers differently in Britten than they do in Ireland. hunting Is not seen as a bad thing here and lurchers are in every street and housing estate in the country. I can honestly say iv never met anyone who thought my dogs were "killer dogs".

Edited to say that farmers here have no problem with dogs been loos on there land once there stock broke and a lot of them are glad to see me out with the dogs.

Edited by alan81
  • Like 1