Galvanised Runs

Not sure where to post this but will try here. I'm looking for somewhere that does the galvanised runs at a good price. Seen them on the Internet but have heard they were quite cheap made when they were delivered. Can anyone recommend a company they used for there's and we're happy with them. Thanks

im going to be ordering some from dogrunpanels they look decent enough ive had them before from tolvi and they were sound but were bought over by rouges and had hassle from them ended up getting my noney back and the panels came the next day lol

• Like 1

Most bars are alluminium tubes which can be chewed flat by a strong dog. I would go for weld mesh. Dogs cannot be bitten through it. You want to see if you can get the ones where the wire is welded into the centre of the box section instead of tacked on the outside. I would recommend ultra kennels in staffs or if you are having bars then Sherlocks kennels in chichester. There bars are solid steel but there mesh is tacked on the outside,which i personally dont like. Remember if you choose mesh to check the gauge. 12g is thinner than 10g.

• Like 1

KM Engineering, top gear, top man.

I have had Reeves, Sherlocks and he beats them hands down.

He supplies kennels etc to Davy Lisset, Billy Steele Jnr, Andy Platt etc, some of the countries top dog trainers.