• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is that Chaz off emmerdale ? lol

l

How nice to see positive comments from everyone. Quite agree, a dog's quality of life is far more important than how much it catches, and let's face it, if every lurcher in the country was worked to i

Thank you guys for your lovely comments and yes your right long as I'm happy that's all that matters and tiny yes draco come bk as the lad dumped him but I've got him on top form now he's a lot like snipe to be honest but there all my pride and joy more loyal than a man lol

• Like 3

One look at them lurchers tells me they fed right diet that suits them, they well exercised and obviously the owners pride and joy, they look relaxed with you, so happy dayz, smashing pack If you can manage em alll off in one go etc which I suspect you can the fair play, they a credit too you all of them,

• Like 2

Thank you guys for your lovely comments and yes your right long as I'm happy that's all that matters and tiny yes draco come bk as the lad dumped him but I've got him on top form now he's a lot like snipe to be honest but there all my pride and joy more loyal than a man lol

Well thats shitty news and good news at the same time. About draco he's back where he's clearly looked after. You know yourself I was intrested in him last time but my own really deserved the full shebang throwing at them.........

Keep on keeping on Anna you are clearly doing something right

• Like 1

Yes tiny he's going no were now he's a good dog we all learn by mistakes but he's bk in top form and sorry Hunter 1372 none of my dogs are for sale sorry :thumbs:

dont know what i was reading at the time,iv sorted it :thumbs:

• Like 1

How nice to see positive comments from everyone. Quite agree, a dog's quality of life is far more important than how much it catches, and let's face it, if every lurcher in the country was worked to its potential, there'd be no game left at all! I can't honestly say that all mine are worked to their potential, but they enjoy their lives bushing about for bits and pieces, and the old ones still manage to show the young ones how to do it from time to time. They live like kings and eat the best, and we usually end up sitting on the floor when all the sofas are full of dogs :laugh:

Beautiful dogs BTW MLB

• Like 4