Bloody wanted section won't let me post sorry mods lol I want a bloody dog, sal bul grey type with wheaton if poss if not no worries strong coursing type would be awesome willing to wait for right pup but happy to pop a deposit down. ATB Shroom.

Bloody wanted section won't let me post sorry mods lol I want a bloody dog,

post were you want shroom.. this site has more mods than it will ever need already, im sure they will reloccate it for you:)

and it gives walshie something to do

• Like 3

Bloody wanted section won't let me post sorry mods lol I want a bloody dog, sal bul grey type with wheaton if poss if not no worries strong coursing type would be awesome willing to wait for right pup but happy to pop a deposit down. ATB Shroom.

I've got saluki x collie/grey x grew if that's of any interest?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

got a wheaten bull grey x saluki mate 14month old good on lamp un spoilt with galv run and pen 250 the lot if interested giz a shout n ill send you some piks pal n take you out for an hour i no it out of seaon but just so you can see him run

Msg'd you back mate thanks but not really the kind of person to take on an older dog plus the offer of a run with him is great..... bit far for me like lol. For all the genuine guys and gals i really thank you i now hopefully have a pup on it's way if all is well with the bitch

• 1 month later...